Court Dates

Old 11-09-2012, 05:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

Court Dates

Two of my adult children have court dates ~
One today for Mr.PINK's son
One Tuesday for my oldest daughter

To be honest, I'm not exactly sure what either of them are charged with but I'm sure it has to do with DWI, theft, illegal prescriptions, driving w/o license, violation of probation, etc.

I could probably do a public search & find out, but they are both over the age of 18, so really is it any of my business? NO!

If you looked at these two people ~ you would see two opposite people ~

her - highly intelligent, scored off the charts on her ACT, graduated from a large High school, from a fairly large city, well spoken, stylish, well-read, political views far left, etc

him - basic education from a small rural school, involved in sports, outdoor activities, gentle, good natured, very mechanically inclined, political view middle to right, etc.

The similiarities:
Both have struggled with this disease since their teens, both have lied, stolen, cheated, been in jail, abandoned their children, had multiple DUIs, lost great jobs, are on probaion, been thru several treatments, counseling, had every opportunity for recovery, have multiple addictions and have hurt their loved ones far beyond what they ever wanted to.

When I look at these two wonderful people in my life - I see the insanity & cruelity of this disease ~

I see it steal all the potential of these precious two young people ~

I see that the disease is no respecter of persons ~ it does not discriminate ~

So today I know not what to pray for these two adult children of mine ~

I pray only my HP's very best ~ only my HP knows what can help them fight this evil disease that has a part of them that I can't help ~

As I lift them up, I also lift up each of your loved ones that are affected by this disease ~ may one day all of our loved ones find recovery, peace and walk in harmony with each other ~

PINK HUGS,
Old 11-09-2012, 05:42 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

"I pray only my HP's very best ~ only my HP knows what can help them fight this evil disease that has a part of them that I can't help ~

As I lift them up, I also lift up each of your loved ones that are affected by this disease ~ may one day all of our loved ones find recovery, peace and walk in harmony with each other ~"

I join you, thank you for posting.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:59 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

********{MsPINKAcres}}}}}}

I will join you in your prayer and add my own that He support you and comfort you.

Hugs.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:52 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Such a wonderful post, thanks MsPink!

How you are not online looking up the charges...well...you are one strong lady and such an inspiration to others here. I am afraid I'd be all over public records.