Notices

rounding day 7, paranoia

Old 11-08-2012, 06:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

rounding day 7, paranoia

I am having paranoid delusons. I am suspecting exremely unlikely things and convincing myself they are true. Almost the same feeling as being strung out on meth or smoking too much hash but I havnt done drugs for more than 5 years. I feel like Im going crazy. Is this normal for alchohal withdrawl?
Old 11-08-2012, 07:25 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I don't know what your recovery program is... I can only tell you about mine. My rehab recommended AA to me and being around people in early sobriety that were doing what I wanted to do was invaluable to me...Just knowing I wasn't so alone was a huge help...Support kept me from that kind of thinking...It's just a thought.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:35 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

I think it would be a really good idea to contact your dr or go to an ER. You never know what's going on and it could be important to get a professional opinion.
Old 11-08-2012, 02:31 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks. Let me clarify. Im not seeing little green men or think the FBI is after me but I have convinced myself my wife is having an affair with her boss even though she has assured me she is not I keep thinking of these ways she could be doing it which are very far fetched. I cant stop thinking about it. I suddenly feel alone. Just wondering if anyone else had that kind off paranoia
Old 11-08-2012, 02:33 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I have horrible paranoia!!!! It sucks!!! I worry CPS is after me cos I drank in a park with my son with me once. I am sick over it. I understand.