Notices

Unlucky for some!

Old 11-08-2012, 12:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unlucky for some!

But not for me. I'm on day 13 and I wanted to post the positive changes for other newcomers and for me to reflect on if I struggle

I'm waking up with a clear head, naturally between 6 and 7 am. On Monday I had £20 in my purse LEFT OVER from the weekend. I can't remember when I didn't have to go to an ATM first thing Monday! Also had a clean wardrobe full of clothes to chose from instead of waking up surrounded by piles of clothes waiting for the wash!

The biggest shift is my inner peace. I had a bit of an ansty day yesterday, but generally I'm not reacting to problems at work in such a negative way. I'm waking up happy and I feel calm.

I'm making lunches, going to the gym and getting lots of early nights.

Tonight is my third AA meeting and I'm looking forward to it

I'm out Friday to a pub for a friends birthday and I'm going to have to employ some tools. I have considered not going but my family will also be there and I want to see them. I've also got a lovely meal in a swanky restaurant on Saturday. All my friends know I'm not drinking for November and I'm focused on getting my first month done. But I WILL be surrounded by temptation.

I have my AA chip in my purse which I get to see several times a day when I'm fishing around for coins.

Any advice welcome.

Have a great Thursday everyone.

S x