Too Funny

Old 11-06-2012, 03:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Too Funny

So, I am doing online dating as I've mentioned before... Anyway, if you read any of my posts from back in September the XABF I had a very short relationship with said if I didn't remain No Contact with him I would hear from a lawyer. Since then I haven't looked for him nothing. I've been busy working on myself as this short relationship opened my eyes to things about myself (I.e. patterns I hadn't seen/ put together) Anyway, it was a good eye opener and feeling so much happier and my life is blossoming. Now why am I laughing & whats just too funny. Well, I logged onto one of the dating sites I'm using to read a message someone sent me then I clicked to see who had viewed my profile today and guess who the second visitor to my profile was. Yup Mr. if you contact me again you'll hear from my lawyer. I just burst out laughing had no clue we were on the same site. So, Ive blocked him from showing up as any possible match or being able to contact me through the site. I know one thing is for sure I'm not getting sucked up in that crazy again!!! I love my current drama free life way way too much.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

((MTBChick)) - Good for you on blocking him!

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 11-06-2012, 05:37 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

It is good that you blocked him!

My ex and I were on the same dating website and I rarely go there anymore because I just find it utterly depressing, then again that is how I feel about online dating for the most part. :P