hi new here x

Old 11-05-2012, 04:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile hi new here x

hi all, ive been posting and reading on the newbie page for a few weeks now,, and ive also recently been researching avrt,, thankx to one member here who suggested it may be "my cup of tea",
so im here,
i love this place and have made some lvly new friends who are sharing my journey, but i feel im more flowing rapidly , towards the avrt , very quiclky.
i have ordered some books to,, cant wait.

for the first time in 10 yrs ( i have tried many different approached to detox), i actually "click " with a way that is helping me like nothing before has.
ive been reading all the posts here, and find them fascinating, a real inspiration.
im on day 5 today ,and normally wouldve buckled by day 2-3,, so im rather prouda meself, lol
but this time it feels "very much wanted" as apposed to "very much needed",, ive had absolutely no desire for one, none at all, and thats defo down to the avrt!!
im still in the newbie category, i know,, and im just so interested in you all,, i admire you all.
my hunny (who doesnt have a prob like me) has been such a support,, im a lucky gal to have him,,, and my kids are proud too,, they have noticed a huge difference this time, and have also read about avrt, and rr and smart,, so they know what im concentrating on,, they are so pleased to have their, wife/mommy back!!

like i said , its still early days but,, i say now ""i do not ever want to drink again,"" and i know it wont be tooooo long that i can say ""i dont drink!"".
so, looking forward to another wonderful day of getting myself back,, without the "beast" getting in my way.

thank you, hope this is ok what i wrote? am i in the right place?

of course i am xxx lol
take care all, from a happy,, cleo, xxxxxx
Old 11-05-2012, 05:07 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I think you're in the right place for sure Cleo - welcome

D
Old 11-05-2012, 05:14 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

thanks dee, ur amazing, popping up alll over!! haha , how do u keep up?
xxxcleoxxx
Old 11-05-2012, 05:24 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

persistence LOL.

D
Old 11-05-2012, 07:19 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Self recovered Self discovered

You certainly are in the right place, Cleopatra. Welcome to the secular side of SR, and congratulations to you on your sobriety decision.

I say now "I do not ever want to drink again," and i know it won't be tooooo long until I can say "I don't drink!".
You can decide that you no longer drink at any time you feel like saying it, Cleopatra. It is called making 'A Big Plan' around these here parts. Believe in yourself and your ability to quit 100%, that any thought of drinking or self doubt is your AV speaking to you, and you will be just fine.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:39 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

thanks guys,, i love sr and my book just came thru the post yippe!! i got "rr the new cure for substance addiction" by j.trimpey,, i have just written inside the cover,,
"this belongs to cleo,, and hopefully no one else" hahaha
day 5 now, bring it on,,, lv cleo xxxx
Old 11-18-2012, 03:39 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Galatians 5:13

How are you doing now, Cleo? Please check in with us. I'd love to hear how you're enjoying the book since Nov. 6th.