Notices

Walked past my rehab today

Old 11-03-2012, 06:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Walked past my rehab today

First time out in two weeks from being sick. Actually kind of missed it. It felt safe and accepting.. Funning what I called the walking bosses they called me sarge. I think it really helped and did all I could do to be of servive. Group was out walking and recognized a few, sad but everything does not happen at once. I did an out patient and two in. I have been clear for 8 months but kind of miss the place. I go to AA meetings there but rarely speak. I like interactive groups and it really is not. You speak and then someone else does. I wish it was more a support grop but it is what it is.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:00 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You know, sometimes open discussions meetings trip into the group therapy mode. I like meetings that are solution based, focus on the book and the steps.

I understand the hesitancy to share, but sometimes, if you share keeping in mind that what you have to say could help someone else, the rewards are huge.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:23 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

It is all relative. sitting around years ago at the draft we were probably as real as ever and in rehab. Now I try to be real with myself, much harder,