I left

Old 11-02-2012, 04:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
box of chocolates

I left

So today i Left and went to a family members. i didnt argue or yell or get upset i just told him i cant do it anymore and i wont be coming back until her is seeking help and sober. He didnt get mad and he didnt act like he usually did when ive left and this time upon em leaving I gave him a kiss and he cried. he then drove to an outpatient clinic. Im not sure how much that means right now or if its for real but i am hopfeful without getting my hopes up as i have before.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:32 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I am glad you took care of you.

Hugs to you right now....
Old 11-02-2012, 06:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
box of chocolates

thanks. im crossing my fingers. we didnt talk all day simce he text me he was at the outpatient clinic. i refrained from texting him as im learning to distance myself not completely but enough to allow him to see the seriousness in my actions and to allow it to be his decision and not get wrapped up in all of it. ive been her playing with my kids and having a good time. he finally text me himself a few minutes ago saying he may be going in for detox tomorrow for a few days. i told him im glad but his response was that its not like i want to be around him anyways. i said thats not true but cannot be there until hes sober. conversation then ended and i have continued to refrain from texting him again. if he goes to detox tomorrow then ill believe his actions and not want to believe just his words but right now im being supportive without obsesing about what he is doing and if he really isnt drinking etc. at this point its not that i dont care but that i can breathe not stressing and letting him find himself.