Notices

That's it... I'm done... GOD Help me....

Old 10-31-2012, 09:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

That's it... I'm done... GOD Help me....

Every night I always regret and hate the fact that I can't stop doing drugs... I know where this will take me again... PRISON... No more....

I'm going to stop for sure starting now... Please please help me to stay clearn God.. I'm begging you....

Old 10-31-2012, 09:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

wireless, good on ya and if i havent said it yet, welcome.

since i see yer praying to God, i an believing you believe in God? if so, AA may be a great place for ya to get help from people that have been in your shoes.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:23 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi Wireless, i wish you the best of luck and hope this time you can start your journey.
You may have to take it day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute or even second by second but i know you can do this.
I have found there is a lot of information on this forum. It may help you a ton to just read through things. I know it has help me!
Old 10-31-2012, 10:10 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Wireless,
Someone I love and care about deeply has spent the better part of his 30 years in this earth in prison. And he's there again for three years.
And it's ALL because of drugs. And the drugs are exactly what led him back there after just over a year out of prison after being in for three years. He's never managed to put together more then about 14 months out of jail since he was 13 years old.
I don't know how old you are, and I don't know how long you've spent in jail but like you said, using will land you back in jail. Is that what it's going to take to make you quit?
I hope for your sake, that it isn't.
You need to commit to your recovery. I don't know what kind of drugs you're using but it is probably a good idea to check yourself into a medical detox. Get into an inpatient rehab and get through the worst of the physical withdrawals under medical supervision.
You want this but you gotta want it more then you want to get high. You have to remind yourself just how badly you don't want to go to jail every time a craving strikes. And you need to get into some sort of program and get help for your addition or nothing changes.
I know this is all easier said then done but it's decision that need to come from you, you sound like you've reached a point where you're ready to make them, so my suggestion is you take the plunge.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:14 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Wireless! Glad you made the decision to stop and save your life! You can do this, I know it! Keep coming back here and reading, posting, whatever helps so that you won't use again!
Old 10-31-2012, 10:18 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I've lived the drug world & its not pretty.
I've been clean 6 years.
You're making the right choice.
You have my support all the way.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:35 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome wireless

I'm a Christian and prayer does a lot for me...but I do a lot of work besides too to make sure I walk the right path

If things are that bad, and I don't doubt it - maybe it's time to check out things like NA or some other recovery group?

You'll find a lot of support here too
D
Old 11-01-2012, 07:01 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Welcome to SR!