Notices

O(h) D(at) A(sinine) T(hinking) !

Old 10-24-2012, 02:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

O(h) D(at) A(sinine) T(hinking) !

Still in a funk today. Feeling pretty spacy. And depressed. Can't get motivated to do anything. I need a ride on a motorcycle! Always got me out of my... stuff. Don't know anyone here, though, and these bozos ride w/o helmets! Not me! So..., gonna get something to eat (oh yeah, "that") and "visualize" a ride, lol! Might go to the open mic tonight and hang out.... This computer is making my shoulder hurt again! (Pulled rotator cuff, tendinitis, etc. from TYPING! Did production typing previously. Gotta find a new profession, too.)

One day at a time. Oh yeah.

Thanks for being here
Old 10-24-2012, 02:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
One Foot in Front of the Other

Originally Posted by 427 View Post
Still in a funk today. Feeling pretty spacy. And depressed. Can't get motivated to do anything. I need a ride on a motorcycle! Always got me out of my... stuff. Don't know anyone here, though, and these bozos ride w/o helmets! Not me! So..., gonna get something to eat (oh yeah, "that") and "visualize" a ride, lol! Might go to the open mic tonight and hang out.... This computer is making my shoulder hurt again! (Pulled rotator cuff, tendinitis, etc. from TYPING! Did production typing previously. Gotta find a new profession, too.)

One day at a time. Oh yeah.

Thanks for being here
If you ever find yourself in Pennsylvania, hit me up! Hopefully by then I will have turned my permit into a real license and be able to carry passengers! :-P

Hope you get to feeling better soon, 427...post back up or message if there's anything I can do!
Old 10-24-2012, 02:35 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

are you still hitting meetings 427?

D
Old 10-24-2012, 02:45 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks, WTH! Grew up and lived in that relative area until '81. Would LOVE to ride there right now!! The trees are so incredible there this time of year! Wish we could post pictures on here! I'll keep in touch, for sure

Dee, yes, still going. Doing about 2 a week, and do have 2 phone numbers if needed. Just whining and "gettin it out" on here Thanks.
Old 10-24-2012, 05:52 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Oh how I love PA...Did some work in Reading...spent alot of time in state college and philly ...got lost in Pittsburgh...good times...good times..
Old 10-24-2012, 05:54 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Sorry your down 427.....I get that way often!!! Chin up...tomorrow is another day