Notices

Messed up again

Old 10-22-2012, 03:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Messed up again

Well I think i messed up big time. I started drinking again ended up messing up probably the worst I've done. I ended up in jail ( no DUI just public intoxication) it was the worst possible time to as I was with my family. Really feeling like it can't go any worse from here so I'm hoping this is what I need to turn it around. Does anyone know of good things to do tonight to try and get my mind off of things for now cause the more I think about my situation the more depressed it is making me and the easiest solution is to drink and forget about it?
Old 10-22-2012, 03:22 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Hi, Rock. Sorry about what's happened to you.

Well, I'l go and work myself out in a gym so I am not even able to think any more. But if it is not an option, I often download moovies and documentaries about space, stars, galaxies and watch them for hours. Watching bursting supernovas, galaxies collisions takes me to some far away worlds, and makes me forget about what's around me.

I don't know, if my piece of advice is of any use to you, just share my experience.

Take care.
Old 10-22-2012, 03:29 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks midnightblue. I appreciate any advice or suggestions. I will in fact read a book or watch a documentary on someone tonight (need to get my mind off of things). Would go to the gym but not feeling too social right now so that's kind of out of the question. But thanks again!