Notices

7 days

Old 10-15-2012, 12:37 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Wink 7 days

Well i made it this far. Still edgy, not sleeping good, memory glitches, fighting with hubby...,headach-constant, emotional-crying easily, feeling a lot of remorse... But honestly i feel hopful. My kids have ben awsome, they like me being there for them. The meetings have been helpful, i havent been able to share, i cry every time i open my mouth. Lol. Gotta work tomorrow, first time in a week. Im driving a 22 year old car, hope it gets me to work. Hope i get sleep tonight. I guess for today i am ok. Thanks guys.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:41 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

congratulations notsleeping

D
Old 10-15-2012, 01:22 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

day 7 also not sleeping and I have all the same symptoms as you and arguing with hubby too, away today for around 10 hours working this morning in Alzheimer trift shop and then taking a Spanish language class. keeping busy. Here is to another week of sobriety.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:26 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Cob

I prayed for you "Notsleeping". I hope too that you get some sleep. I prayed that your day at going back to work is wonderful and works well into your sobriety. And I prayed that your car makes it back and forth...sure would hate for you to start it out with the headache of needing a ride or end with the same.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:29 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Cob

I prayed for you too Black, that first week is a doosey...luckily I was in rehab...I had done it by myself before and know how it feels to white knuckle it day after day. I do know that it does get better...and sometimes it feels like it just got worse but thats not true, it's just the flushing of the crap that comes to the surface...time has a way of making things better...just don't drink. You can do it.