Yup... I'm so done enabling.

Old 10-14-2012, 07:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Yup... I'm so done enabling.

Ooh, XAH is reaping what he sowed tonight. I'm so grateful for my recovery so that I can stand tall and strong against his angry manipulations.

Guck that fuy as Cyranoak would say!!!!

He had the kids this weekend. I asked him last week to put my daughters gym uniform back in her bag when he brought her home. Like the king a$$hat that he is... He didn't pack it. She needs it Tuesday so I sent him a text telling him it was missing. Asked him to drop it off at my office tomorrow (which is ON his way from his house to his work). (side note: remember, a$$hat moved 25 minutes away from kids and me so $hit like this is a pain.)

He flipped out. Told me he will NOT be bossed around anymore. I'm not his wife so he doesn't have to jump at my every demand. told me that I could come over and pick them up.

Yeah. Whatever. I calmly replied that I can't and wont do that. I have a full day tomorrow which is why I asked to have them put in her bag.

His response was more bull$hit and attempts to get me to back down and just go get the uniform.

Um, nope. That was the old Gettingby. Now? Not my problem. I'm standing my ground. It sucks that he has to rearrange his schedule tomorrow - but that's his problem. He should have put the uniforms in the bag!!!

In the past, I wouldn't have sat and figured out how to skip out of the office and run all over the place to make things right. Yeah... Those days are over. See... I did those things because I was being "the good wife"....

"you're not my wife anymore.". Yup, that's right. I'm not. Thank god.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Woo hoo! Good for you!

Guck that fuy! Bahahaha!