Notices

Soberrecovery Newbie

Old 10-12-2012, 09:35 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Soberrecovery Newbie

Hi- I am the father of a 23 year old addict (daughter). Things have been spiraling out of control for the last couple of years but things have really hit the fan in the last 4-6 weeks. My wife of 30 years I consider to be mother of the year- which of coarse sets her up to be enabler of the decade. Hopefully now some heads will begin to pop out of the sand. Details which I am not comfortable writing about yet are nearly unbelievable. An outline would read something like Drug use--Job loss--money manipulation--heavy friction--arrest--jail---court ordered rehab---hope and prayers for a good ending. Ok-- it's my first day here--I have been just trying to soak up all the information I can from wherever I can-- Thank You for being here--Will get back to the stoy later but for now I have some reading to do!!!
Old 10-12-2012, 10:04 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome to SR! There is a ton of good info in the friends and family section of this forum. I am sorry that you are going through this with your daughter. I wish you and your family the best in this situation. I hope that you stick around and that you get what you need from this site.