Tgif

Old 10-12-2012, 06:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Tgif

Happy Friday!

I understand that not everyone will have a happy day or a happy weekend, and I'm sorry for the troubles and turmoil in your lives. I do hope that you can find some bright spots in the following days, and know that your HP is with you at every moment, and so is the SR family.

The Buckeyes will handle Indiana tomorrow night (sorry, you Hoosiers!), and the weather should be nice, at least Saturday. Some friends from out of town are visiting on Sunday, so I'm sure my 2.5 year-old will be in his entertaining mood.

Maybe take Son to pumpkin patch/farm tomorrow where they have kid-friendly activities so he can let loose and have some fun. And I get some Daddy-Son time..

Peace to you all.

C-OH Dad
Old 10-12-2012, 06:36 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Let go and Let God!

What a nice post. I am also in Ohio and it is going to be a beautiful Saturday!!! My mom is taking my 3 yr old and 6 yr old to Kings Island for the day. I am taking my 9 yr old to his soccer tournament. My 14 yr old hasn't decided if she is going to Kings Island or with me to soccer.
I am looking forward to a fun filled soccer weekend!!!
Old 10-12-2012, 06:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Tonight I have a meeting with my violence designers for a show I am directing next spring. I am ***terrified*** of this process, but also exhilerated! Let the games begin!
Old 10-12-2012, 11:43 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Wait- *violence* designers? Intriguing!

I look forward to riding, taking my dogs on long walks, reading a book!, watching episodes of Downton Abbey - things that I often was unable to do in the past b/c I lived with a demanding AH.

I wish a weekend of peace for all of us!
Old 10-12-2012, 11:57 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

DOWNTON ABBEY. That's what I should do tonight. It's clothing and jewelry p*rn.
Old 10-12-2012, 12:37 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Happy Friday!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the absolutely incredible crisp cool fall weather will stick at least through tomorrow so I can get some serious hiking in (I have a feeling we don't have many hiking weekends left this year!).

I have two Halloween costumes to sew, a movie to finish, and a house to clean. Should keep me out of trouble, more or less.
Old 10-12-2012, 12:55 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I will be hiking too hopefully. My boys have football games about 2 hours from home - a beautiful spot with mountains and ocean views. I hope the rain holds off. Or maybe not....some of the most memorable hikes I've taken were in the rain. The happy ones were when I was well outfitted in Gortex.
I will also be sending out invitations to my many siblings/spouses who have gone above and beyond helping me through these difficult 4 months. I'm planning a "soup day" thank you party in a few weeks. I am making 4 wonderful soups and other goodies so that we can enjoy the cool weather and I can get them all together to thank them for all they have done for me (and will continue to do I'm sure.).
Thanks OhioDad, I needed a positive thing to look forward to today.
Hugs,
MamaKit
Old 10-12-2012, 02:03 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Happy Friday! I'm actually pretty excited for the first time in awhile. I've got a big family supper with my parents and all my siblings. I also have plans for taking my kids the a movie that they've been waiting to see for a while.

Thanks for the happy thread. It's nice to think about all the positives, since I often tend to get caught up in STBXAH's vortex!