Notices

Blocked!!!

Old 10-10-2012, 07:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Angry Blocked!!!

Ok, this may be long... Just a warning.
1977, woman is diagnosed with terminal cancer. She has a 8 week old baby. Man vows to stand by her side and take care of them. 77-81 h*ll on earth. Leg amputation, countless rounds of chemo, death is imminent. 81 woman passes, child watched from across the street as ambulance pulled up, child goes to school that day (kindergarten)- 83 man marries woman he chose to have an affair with, although he vowed to be there for his dying wife. 85 man and woman divorce, man finds out that woman is neglectful to his child, while he is out of town training for work. 86 man marries again. 20 yr old woman (he is 33 raising a child on his own, dealing with his own wounds , and child's too) woman is not ready to be a mother to a 9 yr old, but sacrifices to have said man. 88 man and woman have a child together, 94 he is diagnosed with leukemia. Long road, stroke, bone marrow transplant, dialysis, etc. again h*ll on earth. 2001 man dies from sudden heart attack. 2002woman (step mother) moves on, gets herself a boyfriend (she needs to be happy too, completely ok with it) and breast cancer. Battle won. Woman then gets a different boyfriend and isolates, shunning her family and grand kids. It all falls to s**t here. Step child breaks off relationship with her........ Today step mom (or former) joins Facebook, and pops up in my notifications that I should recommend people she may know. Sorry, but she has chosen not to be part of my life since2007. I will not recommend friends, infacti can not take the chance she can see my page, so I blocked her. I loath this woman. I can't stand the horrible things she has said about me, the way she left me hangin, and her utter disrespect for my kids. Screw her..... Major resentment..... One of the many reason I drank in the past. And that's where she is staying is in the past. Now she's just somebody that I used to know...............
Old 10-10-2012, 07:59 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sometimes you have to do what's needed in order to protect your sobriety. Blocking is harmless. It's getting involved in the chaos that always had me running back to the bottle. Kudos
Old 10-11-2012, 04:17 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Grateful to be free

Minimum of 90% of the friend requests I get on FB I say "WTF"?

I am sorry for all the pain and anger this brings up. You did the right thing. Some people are in total denial of how their selfish actions affected other people. She's clearly one of them.

The thing is, those people NEVER get it, there is nothing anyone could say or do to make them understand the pain their actions led to. They accuse us of being crazy, small minded, holding grudges...anything but admit they did something crappy.

And now she continues to insult you by "wanting to be friends"...NOT.

hugs