Notices

Day 4 - WOW I feel Good!

Old 10-03-2012, 05:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Red face Day 4 - WOW I feel Good!

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to say I am up, showered and ready to attack the day and its 8:43am. I don't remember the last time I felt this good and motivated. My apartment is clean and I actually have food in the fridge (healthy food) to cook for dinner tonight!!! It has only been 4 days but the difference is amazing!!!! I will be attending my second AA meeting today where I will be proud to have my 24 hour medallion in my pocket which I asked for on Monday.

I know I have been here before, I signed up here last year this month, and the hardest is the av strengthening throughout the day. I hope to remember how I am feeling right now, to want to tackle tomorrow the way I feel today, and be strong.

I wish everyone an amazing hump day,

Best,
Copperfield
Old 10-03-2012, 05:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You have given me such inspiration on only my day 3. It is great to see others just in the first few stages being so positive already. I am hoping to gather the courage to go to my first meeting tonight. Thank you for your post!
Old 10-03-2012, 05:49 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Great job Copper, keep it up. If you feel this good at day 4 think about 1 month, or 2 months down the road.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:53 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

mescal - i know - that thought is totally in my mind - I must keep it overpowering my av. Thanks for the support!!!!!!
Krispy - meetings are really helping me - totally go today!!!
Old 10-03-2012, 05:59 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Good for you copperfield.....I found it much easier for myself when I was excited about my recovery....And not sitting around waiting for my alcoholism to sneak up behind me and smack me in the head....Read the book...Get phone numbers and use them....Be a part of AA...Rather than an outsider looking in....I enjoyed getting to meetings early and staying after....You can learn as much if not more there as you can in a meeting.....Most important thing....Don't drink today.....No matter what.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:09 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Keep on keepin' on.