Notices

Here's where I am

Old 10-03-2012, 05:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Here's where I am

So the hubby is letting me get kids from school today. Great feeling. It was followed by "just do t let me down". I replied I don't want to let myself or anyone else down, I also didn't want to be a drunk, but now I can say I'm shifting into a grateful alcoholic, grateful because I have friends and family that care enough about me to want to see me better. And grateful for being able to ask people to help me, and go to aa meetings." He replied I hope so. And that's truly how I feel. I am grateful. Although the series of events that lead me here suck, it is part of a plan. I'm choosing happiness, because sadness will just make it harder not to go back down that road. With happiness, I feel like that road is just a sight in the rear view mirror. And i am moving away from it. I threw out the remaining wine glasses. I'm catching a meeting tonight and I will be seeing my grandma this afternoon. Have a great day.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:52 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
A Day at a Time

Keep doing what you are doing a day at a time
Old 10-03-2012, 06:55 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Asking for help...And being willing to follow up on suggestions....That's what saved my life.