The day has finally come....

Old 10-01-2012, 11:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The day has finally come....

Sooooooo
My boyfriend has been using for a wee straight now ater relasping after 3 months clean and nowbhe wants to be clean.... deleted his dealers number andtold him no matter whatto not text him back...but e did his last todwy tis mornig and now i cant even wake him up to take me home... i can not drive becuase i do not have money t get new contacts becuase he hasspent all the money on drugs and his car.... i have an interview tomorrow that i need his car for andyetagain he is screwwing meother.... just 3 days ago when he wated to get some he was so sweet rpomisng and all this and now none of it matters cuz he is comin down and he is tired.... today we were spposeti do things ad it be about mebut it turned into him sleeping and leaving me stuck......ONCE again its always about him not me.....imjust wated one niht before ye bing clean started cuz then he wats to d nothin and its all aout him ad he couldnt even do that...im o heart broken i cant even cry anymore.... i just want to bedone wit him but i cant bring myselfnto it cuz ilove him but i think im getting to that point..... IM STUCK im really not but i just cant bringmyself to lt go......
Old 10-02-2012, 04:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

It's time for you to take care of yourself, Sarah, and stop waiting for him to change and be a person he is incapable of being.

You sound like you are drinking, if you are then maybe it's time to stop and clear your head and find a plan for yourself and a better way to live.

Your life is about you, and only you can make it better. I really do hope you begin today.

Hugs
Old 10-02-2012, 04:43 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

If you can't leave for yourself, leave for your daughter. You have no right to expose her to him and his addiction. If someone reports you to CPS you could very well lose custody of her, and, rightfully so.

You haven't even been with him for 6 months and he has been using the entire time, what are you waiting for? If you understood what love really is, you would have been long gone. Love does not hurt., love does not cause pain.

Do the right thing for your daughter.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:07 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

No not drinking im using my tablet and its a touch screen and the touch screen ca t keep up with my typing .......
Yes i have been with him 6 months i have been wuth him 9
Old 10-02-2012, 09:26 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by princesssarrah View Post
No not drinking im using my tablet and its a touch screen and the touch screen ca t keep up with my typing .......
Yes i have been with him 6 months i have been wuth him 9
Just a little OT, but you do have the option to edit a post for a short while after posting. If you know that your tablet produces garbled results, you might want to take a minute to proofread the post, and adjust if necessary. It would make it easier for people to understand what's going with your situation, and enable people to give you more helpful responses.

It's very difficult to be entwined in the life of an addict. The longer you stay, the more difficult it will be to break away. Whether you've been with him 6 months, or 9 months, that's not a very long time. Your life, and your daughter's, will improve markedly without the chaos that living with an active addict brings.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:02 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Ok
Old 10-02-2012, 04:03 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Didnt think ppl on here were here to check my grammer and spelling.. but thats what u guys care about ill make sure to take the extra time ... im really busy and whe i have time to vent or post its usually only 5 mins but ok......
Old 10-03-2012, 04:54 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I agree with Ann look like Sarah was drinking when she wrote this, the best thing for you right now is to start taking care of yourself. Be around people who care for you and don't think about him, he cannot and will not change he is only going to take you down with him.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:15 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

((Sarah)) - No one is here to check spelling and grammar. They were just sharing that it is hard to read your posts to get an accurate feel for what is going on with you. I've posted here with my phone and the autocorrect messed me up, so I try to go back and see if what I've posted is what I meant to post.

We're here to share our ES&H, we're just sharing what makes it easier for us to read posts. I had to learn that if *I* had trouble reading long paragraphs, others had trouble reading when *I* did it.

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 10-04-2012, 12:36 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Ok but i was not drinkinhi do not drink... and yes ill check for now an my badd