He is moving out!

Old 10-01-2012, 07:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

He is moving out!

We had an argument on Saturday and now he is moving out! He can't trust me! Oh ok, lol!!

I am not a puppet on a string and I will not have my emotions played like a yo-yo. You want to move, there is the door!!!!

He got paid a sizable amount of money today so I do not think he is bluffing. I have not paid any of the bills. I will let the water and electricity get shut off before I pay them with him here. He can either pay them or he can leave that much faster!

I am not going to be controlled by him, money or fear. I am sick and tired of it all. When he moves out, it will be the last time I will ever speak to him again. I will close the door after him and close the door on this chapter of my life!!

I will continue to get healthy and rebuild MY life!!
Old 10-01-2012, 07:25 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Stay strong - you deserve nothing less. It sounds like you finally hit your bottom and are on the right path. You are worth it. The best gift we can give ourselves is to appreciate our self worth and accept nothing less than what we deserve. We owe it to ourselves to stay healthy and strong.
Old 10-01-2012, 07:27 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Yes, I will be at my bottom - sitting in the dark with no power! lol
Old 10-01-2012, 07:34 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I see your sense of humor is strong, as well. Could be worse - you could be sitting in the dark with him. Stock up on scented candles and wine to make sure you're prepared to enjoy your serenity. Run the hot bath before they shut off the water though
Old 10-01-2012, 07:39 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

WARNING: Please be careful of me! I can not be trusted! I am nothing but a lying, sneeky user.

This is from the man who just read my journal and is now using my own private thoughts to stab me. I can only hope he reads it again!!!

:rotfxko
Old 10-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by LoveMeNot View Post
We had an argument on Saturday and now he is moving out! He can't trust me! Oh ok, lol!!

I am not a puppet on a string and I will not have my emotions played like a yo-yo. You want to move, there is the door!!!!

He got paid a sizable amount of money today so I do not think he is bluffing. I have not paid any of the bills. I will let the water and electricity get shut off before I pay them with him here. He can either pay them or he can leave that much faster!

I am not going to be controlled by him, money or fear. I am sick and tired of it all. When he moves out, it will be the last time I will ever speak to him again. I will close the door after him and close the door on this chapter of my life!!

I will continue to get healthy and rebuild MY life!!
I noticed a direct correlation between the the things my RAH accuses me of and HIS behavior. I guess that's pretty common. So if he says he can't trust you that a messed up sign that deep down he realizes he is not trustworthy. It makes sense, but it sure is messed up!
Stash your money now, I've been here alone with my kids and no gas (as in for heat or cooking). Now I have a hidden emergency fund.
Old 10-01-2012, 07:46 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
rsk

"I am not a puppet on a string and I will not have my emotions played like a yo-yo. You want to move, there is the door"
LoveMeNot,
You are so strong and SMART, and this is so true. No one's emotions should be played with so carelessly! Good luck with everything.
Old 10-01-2012, 07:49 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Originally Posted by rsk View Post
"I am not a puppet on a string and I will not have my emotions played like a yo-yo. You want to move, there is the door"
LoveMeNot,
You are so strong and SMART, and this is so true. No one's emotions should be played with so carelessly! Good luck with everything.

A smart person would have NEVER let him come home. I smart person would have cut my losses a long time ago! A smart person hears the word addcition and runs like hell and never looks back.

I may have been stupid but I will be SMART soon enough!

ETA: Thank you for your kind word of support though!
Old 10-01-2012, 07:51 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

You deserve so much more! You'll get through this. You'll figure out something. When's he actually going to be out?
Old 10-01-2012, 07:54 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Originally Posted by Faithlove View Post
You deserve so much more! You'll get through this. You'll figure out something. When's he actually going to be out?
He says within 2 weeks, I am on "notice." Really? You are giving me notice? What a prince!!!
Old 10-01-2012, 07:58 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Well the milk has spoiled, dont put it ack in the fridge, it will still be spoiled tomorrow. Id tell him two weeks is too long, go couch surf. Lol
Old 10-01-2012, 08:01 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Originally Posted by FindingErica View Post
Well the milk has spoiled, dont put it ack in the fridge, it will still be spoiled tomorrow. Id tell him two weeks is too long, go couch surf. Lol
I know right!! He has all his new NA buddies who will take him.

Addicts helping addicts, talk about enabling!!
Old 10-01-2012, 08:15 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Notice! How nice of him! What's the notice for? Why doesnt he just leave? He's just saying mean things to you to make himself feel better.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:18 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

My ex did the same thing. Went through my phone all my Facebook messages to friends, private texts...all while I sat down and slept next to him

They are just looking for a way to blame us so one thing that stands in between them and getting high doesn't anymore and find a way to blame us, it shows true desperation when you have to go searching through our private thoughts and feelings to justify unjustifiable behavior.

Good riddance! You are so much better off!
Old 10-01-2012, 08:30 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by cynical one View Post
LMN sorry to hijack.

Fenway,
You haven't done an update lately, you doing OK?
I am doing okay, we are no contact after he called me a selfish b*** for not wanting to drive two hours (TWICE) to go visit him in prison since the first time I have to go just to fill out paper work. No thank you I'm all set driving in the middle of the city spending 45 minutes trying to find somewhere to park to visit a lying, cheating criminal.

I miss him sometimes but it's just the Codie part of me that does, trying to romanticize everything, the longer we go without talking to more I realize just how messed up everything was.

Sorry to hijack LoveMeNot!
Old 10-01-2012, 08:35 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Originally Posted by Faithlove View Post
Notice! How nice of him! What's the notice for? Why doesnt he just leave? He's just saying mean things to you to make himself feel better.
I told him if he needed to put me down to feel better, feel free. Every addict needs a scape goat.

Funny, I never got a notice when he decided to seek out a DR who gave him percs. Funny, I never got a notice that he was addicted to them. How convenient.

He actually thinks I am going to try and talk him out of leaving. Uhmm, no!! Go, get, be gone, good riddance, see ya, BYE!!
Old 10-01-2012, 08:37 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Notice? Sounds like he's not going anywhere but is looking for you to beg him to stay.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:38 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Originally Posted by cynical one View Post
Doesn't he have an apartment somewhere?

Did you ever get your resume updated?
Not any more! And yes my resume is updated. Here is the kicker though, I worked for/with him - so he is my reference! I don't think I can tell a potential new employer, I left the company because he is a drug addict!!
Old 10-01-2012, 08:58 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Originally Posted by laura802 View Post
Notice? Sounds like he's not going anywhere but is looking for you to beg him to stay.
I believe that was his original intentions too but his plan backfired. I said OK, no problem! He just got a large commission check, can be very immature, so I have no doubt he will make good on his threat. That will teach me!!
Old 10-01-2012, 09:02 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Tick tock tick tock...you're ON NOTICE LMN......The irony is just incredible huh?
he's butthurt cuz you have a plan B. Ha...too bad.

You sound strong girl....keep at it....God's got this!