Notices

SugarFix

Old 09-23-2012, 02:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

SugarFix

How much do you weigh this morning lol I know you have checked I have 11st 12lb

I just posted I'm off for a run, all I've done this first week sober is eat and sleep hoping to turn that around this week, your post of weight loss have encouraged me to takle both even thou yours is just falling off

Hope you have a good day x
Old 09-23-2012, 02:14 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dorris View Post
How much do you weigh this morning lol I know you have checked I have 11st 12lb

I just posted I'm off for a run, all I've done this first week sober is eat and sleep hoping to turn that around this week, your post of weight loss have encouraged me to takle both even thou yours is just falling off

Hope you have a good day x
Haha! You are right!

I have gained 2lbs since yesterday! First thing I did was go upstairs and get on the scales I do have PMS right now though

BUT you can vary 2lbs a day! So don't be disheartened!

Your weight will start falling off too!

Do you have sugar in tea or coffee? Switch that to sweetener!

Love your enthusiasm! You're doing great lady! We can be weight loss/sober buddies if you like xx
Old 09-24-2012, 12:08 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Morning Sugar

Sober fat fighting buddies sounds fab, some to check in with

I'm sure that 2lb gain you will have gone in a day or two, time of the month can make a difference.

Well my run was hell, ssssssh I run for 1 min 30 secs then walked for 2 mins total of 35 mins. Can hardley call it a run lol!!

Oh my poor legs thought they were going to give in, my chest was tight (I have been off the fags for 10 wks, I should be able to run a mile at least, Not the case at all) could'nt breathe much, bright red and sweaty, but I can't wait to do it again.

Jumped on the scales expecting to lose 5lb no gained 2lb back up to 12st.

How you getting on x
Old 09-24-2012, 12:19 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Morning

Well done you - at least you tried. Don't feel bad. Just go for walks instead. I found when I started running.. I couldn't run at all! Was smoking AND drinking then.. but eventually managed to run a little bit more after a time.

I have a gym membership but don't bother going because I can't be bothered with the 15 minute drive LOL! Lazy!

I am on 11st 0llbs - so am still down 8lbs but not losing like I was. It is that time of the month though and I do feel bloated so am optimistic!

They say weight fluctuates daily by 2llb anyways so don't think bad about that! Just keep staying off the booze!

Today. I am going to do the school run, wait for the garage to deliver the car to me (bought one at auction) with an MOT. Then going to valet it and take more pics for ebay - should make a nice few quid out of it! Then am going to do a little tidy of the house and do the daily jigsaw online and relax! In a child free zone

I am knackered! Was up early driving in the rain dropping my boyf off for work so having a cup of tea now and trying to ignore my kids who have been hyper since they woke up!!! And got ages to go until they go to school (well, 30 minutes but it feels like 30 hours when they are being silly LOL)

What are your plans for today? xx

Morning Sugar

Sober fat fighting buddies sounds fab, some to check in with

I'm sure that 2lb gain you will have gone in a day or two, time of the month can make a difference.

Well my run was hell, ssssssh I run for 1 min 30 secs then walked for 2 mins total of 35 mins. Can hardley call it a run lol!!

Oh my poor legs thought they were going to give in, my chest was tight (I have been off the fags for 10 wks, I should be able to run a mile at least, Not the case at all) could'nt breathe much, bright red and sweaty, but I can't wait to do it again.

Jumped on the scales expecting to lose 5lb no gained 2lb back up to 12st.

How you getting on x
Old 09-24-2012, 01:10 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I seen you bought a car atuction, sound exciting and it'll keep you busy, keep your mind off drinking and like you said hoprfully make a few quid.

This morning it's college work, I missed it last week I got loads to catch up on and I know the teacher will pick on me because I was not there lol I thought I put all my school days behind me why at 33 would I want to go back. It's keeps my mind fixed on something thou so I don't start obsessing about alcohol.

I'm going to return to an aa meeting this afternoon, I left in a panic last week and feel so rude running out when a lovely lady was trying to speak to me I have to go back even just to say sorry, still not sure what to make of meetings but if it keeps me sober this week I'll try.

Then the hour before I have to pick my two children up from school, a boy 9ys and a girl 6 yrs I will run round the house ragged to tidy up and cook tea.

Good luck with the car xxx

I have
Old 09-24-2012, 02:43 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I seen you bought a car atuction, sound exciting and it'll keep you busy, keep your mind off drinking and like you said hoprfully make a few quid.

This morning it's college work, I missed it last week I got loads to catch up on and I know the teacher will pick on me because I was not there lol I thought I put all my school days behind me why at 33 would I want to go back. It's keeps my mind fixed on something thou so I don't start obsessing about alcohol.

I'm going to return to an aa meeting this afternoon, I left in a panic last week and feel so rude running out when a lovely lady was trying to speak to me I have to go back even just to say sorry, still not sure what to make of meetings but if it keeps me sober this week I'll try.

Then the hour before I have to pick my two children up from school, a boy 9ys and a girl 6 yrs I will run round the house ragged to tidy up and cook tea.

Good luck with the car xxx

I have

College is fun and definitely a distraction and something else to focus on

Good that you are going back to the AA - how long do the meetings last?

I am pleased about the car, can't wait to get rid of it though and do something else! Ebay is keeping me occupied since the house is tidy!
Old 09-24-2012, 07:18 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Just got back from meeting, it last for an hour, but I quite like the bit before and after when it's general chit chat. It reminds me I have a problem with drink, if that makes sense, some times all to easy to forget the bad times.