Notices

Posted this in wrong place before think my boyfriends using

Old 09-22-2012, 10:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy Posted this in wrong place before think my boyfriends using

I'm new and I accidentally posted this on my blog not on the forum I've never been on sites like this before. Anyways yesterday for some strange reason I had a feeling I had to check his texts (in the 4 years we've been together this has never happened) anyways I saw one concerning message
Person: do you need some
Boyfriend: yah 2
Person: ok it's one twenty and I have no change
Boyfriend: on my way
Person: are you gonna give me a line
Boyfriend: oh yeah

I conclude he must be using cocaine, but he has no symptoms. He eats normally ( with me and more throughout the day), the only movement things he does is go to the gym occasionally, other then that he's a coach potato and he sleeps lots. The only unusual things that may be attributed to cocaine use is a runny nose during rainy times ( I get it too so I assumed allergies could be wrong) muscle spasms in his Chest he saw a doctor about, and they said he tore a muscle, and occasionally he has bad vivid dreams. Anyways if he is using I know I need to confront him, and I don't want to make him choose because I'm scared. My mother has been using cocaine since I was 4 and walked out on me and my sister and my dad is an alcoholic and ditched us to. My sister was addicted to e till she found out she was pregnant and hasn't used since (4 years). I can't loose the man I love too and I don't know what to do I want to tell him to choose but I am not sure I'm strong enough
Old 09-22-2012, 11:08 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

He's gonna give them a line? I don't get it. I don't know the lingo. But I hope you can talk to him.
Old 09-22-2012, 12:13 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I assumed line means line of coke I could be wrong and it all be in my head since everyone I have loved has been affected by drugs I dunno
Old 09-22-2012, 12:27 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

I hope you can find some peace in your life.
Old 09-22-2012, 12:27 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Grateful to be free

Crispy, hugs, I can understand your concern. I am not meaning to give you the run around but there are two other areas of this forum where you might find more people who can offer experience on your situation.

There is a substance abuse forum (scroll down on the main page)

and there is a friends and family of substance abusers a little further down than that one.

It sounds like no matter what happens down the line, you would benefit from some support yourself. You can find a lot of that here, and you may well be able to find some "real time" resources as well.