Notices

don't know where to post

Old 09-17-2012, 07:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

don't know where to post

but....what kind of avatar our we allowed? A picture of self, a musical idol? I like it here so much, I think I just might move in I want to spruce up my profile a bit so y'all can know more about me.
Old 09-17-2012, 08:08 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I want to post an avatar of my puppies but I can't seem to do it on my iPad. Oh well. I found this one from the list of avatars on the site, and I like it cuz my doggies a rotties and they are angels!
Old 09-17-2012, 08:08 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

People post pics of themselves... However consider anonymity if that's important to you... I like to find artistic expressions that convey things I like to do... As you see I like to bicycle... In the winter I like to ski, so I have some avatars for then... I like to fish too, I may change my avatar for the fall... Hmmm... I guess I'd better google some images, LOL, haven't changed mine recently...

Dee74 does some cool things with his avatars...
Old 09-17-2012, 09:35 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
SR Fan

I'm not all that savvy when it comes to making different avatars, but you can find lots of threads on the subject at the top of the main forum page (or ask Anna or Dee if you can't find an answer to a specific issue)
Here's a link:
Forum Help and TroubleShooting - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information
Old 09-17-2012, 09:46 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I knew how, I just wasn't sure what was allowed cause I kinda wanted a pic of one of my favorite musicians, but I opted for myself. I'm not ashamed that I'm an alcoholic who needs help on a bad day