Notices

Hit the ground running today!!

Old 09-10-2012, 03:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hit the ground running today!!

Started wide open about 6am this morning, day two. Kept my mind occupied all day, worked out great, didnt even think about beer all day.
After 10 hours I stopped on the way home and walked about a mile by the river and got some driftwood for the new fish tank I am setting up.
It was nice to this morning, getting up, playing with the dogs, feeding the fish in the pond and not having the overpowering urge to vomit.
Home now, watching the news, boiling the driftwood (its a long story). Just basically enjoying the family.
Wife got a much better job, starts tomorrow. Seems money has always been a source of stress around the house.
Loving it so far. Thanks to all of you. Ill be back tonight to check back in!!
Old 09-10-2012, 03:26 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
A simple guy making his way

Good for you mechanic!

It is nice to do things with a clear head huh?

Enjoy!
Old 09-10-2012, 03:32 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Jake, 19

Originally Posted by mechanicpsyco View Post
Started wide open about 6am this morning, day two. Kept my mind occupied all day, worked out great, didnt even think about beer all day.
After 10 hours I stopped on the way home and walked about a mile by the river and got some driftwood for the new fish tank I am setting up.
It was nice to this morning, getting up, playing with the dogs, feeding the fish in the pond and not having the overpowering urge to vomit.
Home now, watching the news, boiling the driftwood (its a long story). Just basically enjoying the family.
Wife got a much better job, starts tomorrow. Seems money has always been a source of stress around the house.
Loving it so far. Thanks to all of you. Ill be back tonight to check back in!!
It's my day two as well. I've had a similar day. Just make sure to not get complacent! The desire to drink can creep up at any time so always be on guard .

Really glad to hear you're doing so well. Keep up the good work!