Notices

Have not stopped

Old 09-10-2012, 05:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Have not stopped

Since I've joined this site, I believe I only went one day without drinking and I don't even remember what that day was, but I know the only reason I didn't drink that day is because I was too tired and extremely hungover to even want to drink. It doesn't help that I'm going through a break up. I'm so alone in my house and I don't have internet (using at work), cable, or even a tv converter for basic channels. I just have nothing. So I drink. A lot. I just miss him so much I don't even want to go outside. I'm so sad and deppressed even the sunlight hurts my eyes. I've stopped eating, maybe a peice of bread or something small to make the hunger pains go away. My body is just living on alcohol right now and I'll probably just collapse one day, but honestly I don't care.

Just wanted to vent.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:02 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

It doesn't have to be like that you know. THis site is helpful, but for me and many others, action was necessary in order to achieve lasting sobriety. AA was my answer. Has worked for 4+years now. Not only sober, but happy. Never would have guessed that was possible. Have you ever given any thought to AA? If you are considering quitting, you may want to seek medical attention as well since alcohol withdrawal is dangerous if you have been drinking heavily for long.
Other people have used different methods for recovery as well. I hope you find some help. It may require that you go beyond what this website has to offer.
Best wishes to you.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:07 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Sorry things are tough for you Klia. Maybe going to AA meetings would be a good thing for you, get you out of the empty house with no TV or internet... Try taking some small positive steps for yourself. This could be a new start for you *Hugs* x
Old 09-10-2012, 06:14 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hey Klia. Im sorry that you are in this much pain. I agree with the others. I think that you need to get out of the house and surround yourself with people who have a solution to their problem. It just might be what you need at this time.