Notices

Hanging in there

Old 09-07-2012, 07:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hanging in there

Day 6, I'm still going guys, However today my mind was filled with thoughts of going to buy some weed to smoke, I even had to go close to the area where I normally would buy. Boy what a test! but, I made through. Test # 2 I'm home all alone, this is the time I would normally be smoking. It seems weird to be here by myself and not be smoking/ high. I just keep telling myself stay strong and keep going. Please God renew my mind.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I don't know if any of these links would be helpful to you silvertuna - but you never know

MARIJUANA – A Guide to Quitting
Detoxing from Marijuana - Marijuana Anonymous
Quitting Marijuana a 30 Day Self Help Guide // OADE // University of Notre Dame

D
Old 09-07-2012, 07:46 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hanging in there

Thanks, D
The links did help, I read that one of the symptoms from detoxing from marijuana is irritability and I am very irritable and just don't feel like being bothered. I know this will pass. Right now my body is really pissed at me because it wants to smoke and get that feeling. However, I refuse to give in. Maybe I'll just try and go to sleep.
Old 09-07-2012, 08:00 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
DAB

I switched from marijuana to spice and my cravings for pot went away, my cravings for cigarettes went away too, even when I was drunk. Then they banned spice in my state and I had to quit that too. I had no desire to smoke weed anymore and drinking was no fun without the spice or pot to go with it.
That's when I decided to give up the booze.
I've been sober 10 months 7 days, it's been just over a year without any spice, and over 2 years since I last smoked pot or cigarettes.