What next?

Old 09-03-2012, 07:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

What next?

So last week he went out and got drunk. The next day he says he can't stand living with me and is going to move out on the first of the month. Great, that makes it a lot easier on me! The next day he apologizes and says he has no where to go and is not going to move out. FML. So how do I go about getting him out of here? I have a small child and don't want a lot of drama & and legally don't know if I can get him out. I am on the lease and don't have any options to move for a while either. Thanks for any input.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:33 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I am guessing you are hoping for some advice on what to do next...I don't have any advice on that. My story is that I took my kids and left. My attitude was screw any legalities, this needs to happen right now.

I would suggest talking with someone who knows the laws in your (state? country?) and can give you some legal advice from a pro. I spent $250 meeting with a very highly successful attorney in my town - that was for 30 minutes of her time - but the best $250 I have ever spent. It was nice to know what rights I did have, regardless of what I chose to do afterward. Just knowing gave me peace of mind.
Old 09-03-2012, 05:36 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks for he reply tuffgirl. You're right, I should talk to a lawyer and know my options.