Notices

I need to be tired!

Old 08-31-2012, 10:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I need to be tired!

Its 10:30. Im anxious and annoyed and I'm not tired. I tried hot tea. reading my bible.

My husband took off to the bar again (something he does when hes upset with me) I'm so annoyed about it. He knows how much I hate him to do that. Almost like he wants me to sit here in misery with my uncertianty. and Im just sitting here while my anxiety is raising.

Theres a few beers in the fridge. Im sure I could drink one. But I dont want to. I need to just find a way to make myself tired and go to bed! I'll be happy I did it in the morning.

Why do I let others actions get under my skin so bad? Im lonley, sad,scared. And Im being treated like I'm trash.

I just want to be "normal" again.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:57 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

Hi hrich, you are FANTASTIC. Hang in there.
Old 08-31-2012, 11:06 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
That bell or bike person

Learning how to deal with resentments is certainly something that helps keeping sober and makes going to sleep easier.

Maybe it's time to write a gratitiude list . It's what i do if i'm getting mardy .

Bestwishes, M
Old 08-31-2012, 11:07 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thank you neferk! I needed that.

I hate feeling like I'm some kind of monster because of my addiction. I will get through this and tomorrow is a whole brand new day.
Old 08-31-2012, 11:09 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Mecanix- that sounds like a great idea! I'll do that, and be sure Im in bed before he gets home and crashed what little bit of posativity I've gathered.
Old 08-31-2012, 11:50 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I made it into bed...sitting in the dark on my laptop. Hopefuly sleep will come soon. Im so jealous hearing my daughter snore right now!

My anxiety is going down a bit. I sent my husband a text about how I feel I should be treated. And feel better getting just those few sentences off my chest.
Old 08-31-2012, 11:59 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

There's that word again "normal". Need to learn how to keep yourself calm and collective. I always found watching a movie keeps me busy and space out if I'm upset or something. Just need to find yours.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:04 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Get out some paper and a pen and just start writing down everything you are feeling and thinking. Get it all out there... sometimes that makes me find the source of what's bothering me and makes me understand that most of it is just created in my head and deals with some metaphysical event that doesn't have to exist. It also breaks your thought process and calms you down.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:23 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Powerless over Alcohol

Pauladmits took the words out of my fingers

It would be a great time to start writing down these feeling so you can look over them later. And a great time to start a journal..

I am sorry you feel so down, and you husband reacts the way he does. But you can only control YOU

I in time if you work at it, you can learn and be proud of what you do. Where it wont bother you so much what anyone does.. And you really can learn how to live life on lifes term thru AA, I know I did...

Good love, Inda
Old 09-01-2012, 12:23 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Hey, you are not alone.... especially if you have your Bible! Remember Jesus said come to me all who are burdened!! There is nothing wrong with you, you are fine but my advise to you is go and get some support from Al-Anon or a friend. YOU need some support. He has it!! He has a bar!! he has just run away leaving you to be miserable. Remember the storming out is an excuse to drink, it makes it legitimate!! You made him do it!! YOU DIDN'T.... he just needed the excuse. Classic excuse!! ask any Alcoholic. Don't be miserable!! You are a wonderful person. You deserve a life! Help him if you can but the bottom line is you must not become a victim of his disease! (my disease). If I had the power I would not allow it to happen to you!! You need friends to talk to about it but to also take you away from it and talk about something else, and here you will find so much advise!! Keep in contact!
Old 09-01-2012, 04:35 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Well I got a few hours of sleep. Thankfuly!!!

I just woke up at 430am to realize my husband still isn't home. WHO KNOWS what hes doing. I dont know if hes purposly not coming home to make me mad or if I should worry. Ahhh...bring it back on anxiety.

My kids will be up in a couple of hours. I need to find a way to get more sleep. aaahhhhh!

Atleast I made it though the night sober though!
Old 09-01-2012, 05:13 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Powerless over Alcohol

Atleast I made it though the night sober though!
That is the most important thing in your life at the moment.. Well done..