Never tempt worse

Old 08-31-2012, 10:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Never tempt worse

It's not enough that I have had to change my life to take care of someone elses responsibilities because they won't and don't.I was told today that because of the custody hearing and my having protective custody of my nephew I will be investigated.I have found an Al-Anon meeting on mondays and looking for more.It was suggested that I attend because I have allowed my brother around his son while he was drinking.I have drank around him too.Does that mean I will not be suitable for custody of this little boy.I know it is his future on the line and placement will be made based upon the best interest of his well being.Oh my ,do I pray they don't take him from me.I don't drink as my brother.Drinking is not a priority in my life.I could not have children of my own and that does not mean I would not be a good guardian for my nephew.We are all he has that can,have , and will take care of him.It just seems that worse just keeps getting worse.I look forward to Al-Anon monday.I am hoping I find another sooner though.I justt want to scream right now.The anger just keeps building in all this mess.And my house is clean but they should also go clean the finger pointers in this issue.The allegations of alcohol exposed is true but they are just as guilty and more.I can keep him from ever being around them.I can keep my nephew away from my brother when he is drinking as I have done since all this mess started.I have thrown my brother out in the past or not allowed him here because he was drinking.I am praying even harder and more specific now.I trust he will do what is to be and all I can do is pray for my nephew to not be taken away from me.It will destroy him and all that we have accomplished in giving him stability for his life in the past 14 months.I have made mistakes and I pray they are not held against my nephew.
Love and Prayers
Old 08-31-2012, 10:48 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

Hope this helps:

Middle Tennessee Al-Anon Family Groups

and this is surrounding areas of Nashville:

Middle Tennessee Al-Anon Family Groups

Love and hugs,