Notices

feeling a bit b****y today

Old 08-23-2012, 05:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question feeling a bit b****y today

Today I am on my 5th day of not binge drinking (usually 2-3x's a week) I started here yesterday btw..anyway, I have have been energized sleeping better and quite happy but today I feel b****y could this be normal to just for no reason be this way after 4 days of feeling so good? thanks yall xoxo
Old 08-23-2012, 05:34 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome riding. I suspect youre going through a natural process. Your changing your living style and your body is getting used to the new you. I'm not a veteran of sobriety(34 days) but I recall similar ups and downs in the first week. It keeps getting better, especially whe you have weeks of waking up and not wondering what you did las night, etc.
Old 08-23-2012, 05:35 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Oh sure, there are lots of emotions to deal with in early recovery. Many of us have to figure out how to deal with the negative emotions that we experience in life.

Congratulations on 5 days sober.
Old 08-23-2012, 06:31 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks yall for the support it is much appreciated ya know what I may have a bit of anxiety from eliminating fb lol when I decided to recover from drinking I also eliminated using facebook as well I would get on there a million times a day read everyones drama and negativity and if I was drunk it made me the same way such an influence it can be and the games oh the games checking in over and over in a drunken stupor wasting time, so I thought maybe I needed to get away from that web site while I am really trying to make positive changes in my life...maybe I am dealing with 2 addictions right now I will not go on fb or drink today! I am going to get started on my house work and again thank yall so much xoxo
Old 08-23-2012, 06:37 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
AA member

Congratulations on your sober time.I found early recovery a roller coaster of emotions.

You sound so positive. I wish you well.