just for me

Old 08-15-2012, 05:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

just for me

So I've been reading a lot about doing things for yourself and after a couple crazy days with abf i got myself a new Yankee candle...IM laying in bed enjoying the smell and the way the room looks lit up...silly and simple but just for me!
Old 08-16-2012, 04:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Let's declare this "Just for Me" day...

Why is it that we don't do things often enough "just for me"?

You have inspired me, and today I too will do something just for me...because I can.

Since I am working, I will plan to pick something take-out for dinner and drive to the beach and walk for a while before sunset...just for me.

See? I now have a plan that will make me smile all day just thinking about how I shall spend my dinner time.

Hugs
Old 08-16-2012, 04:33 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Let's declare this "Just for Me" day...

What a great idea Ann

I'm going to get an mani today!
Old 08-17-2012, 07:13 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I LOVE Yankee Candle!!!! That really is a treat for yourself For me...I pretty much try to do me everyday and thought sometimes throughout the day I think of AF and what he puts me through but then you get to the point of Eff it...it's the same thing every freaking day so I do me now I stopped asking him to do things, if I want to go do somethng I just go and do it myself or with friends. I walk everyday cause I'm trying to lose weight and I enjoy that time alone. Sometimes I meet my friend and hang out with him and his kid up the park, sometimes I just hang out at my folks, and for the future...looking to get a hair cut (since I don't need it long for the wedding anymore) and maybe a tattoo I've been wanting Then with Fall and Halloween coming up (my FAVORITE time of the year) I'll be decorating, checking out Halloween stores, going to haunted houses...things we used to do together but you know what...I've done all these without him before and I can do them all with out him again. I won't let him take the fun out of my holiday!