Notices

Great reminder...

Old 08-12-2012, 07:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Great reminder...

Good morning!
In hopes of getting the treat of "sleeping in" today, I let the kids stay up two hours past thier bed time last night.
6:45 am.... someone is repeatedly ringing my doorbell. Of course waking up the entire house. It was my neighbor. Drunk.

While I'm tired and my kids are grouchy. It was a great reminder of WHY I don't want to drink that terrible stuff anymore.
Old 08-12-2012, 10:19 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

i hope your neighbor gets help. maybe you can all nap this afternoon and get your rest. best wishes to you and your family!
Old 08-12-2012, 12:28 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yeah, that is sad. I hope that you neighbor eventually gets help, and I hope that you and your family have a great day. Take care.
Old 08-12-2012, 09:36 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

My day ended up great. Church and bbq. We even had people over with no alcohol. Everyone was totally fine with soda or water and never even asked why there was no beer. I'm realizing I actually can still do the same things and still have a great time. Sober!
As for the neighbor, I noticed he was buckled up in is car, it was running and he was passed out for a few hours. I kept peeking outto be sure he wasn't pulling out. Apparently they were all up til 6am drinking. One of them is still passed out (15.5hrs later). No one seems to think its a big deal but I'm starting to feel like I should take it upon myself to go over and check. While I've never partied quite that late (early) I'm not sure sleeping that long is "normal".