Notices

Day 2

Old 08-08-2012, 05:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Arrow Day 2

Darn it! i wish i felt like those little guys!just writing this so i have something to keep my attention. lord knows staying busy really helps. the thing im noticing is how things are bothering me. i used to partake when i would feel rushes of emotion and now sometime the emotion comes and i cant control it. i know i have just ride the wave because i did this to myself so its whats expected.i dont plan on making any big decisions in the next week due to the ups and downs.if your reading this thanks because know body knows my little secret.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:10 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome someoneCLOSE

yeah the first weeks can be up, and down, and difficult to traverse - but you'll find a lot of support here

glad you've joined us

D
Old 08-08-2012, 05:13 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks D. with love
Old 08-08-2012, 06:25 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Welcome to SR! You will find a lot of wisdom, love and understanding here - and many success stories. Best wishes....and keep reading and posting.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:46 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by someoneCLOSE View Post
Darn it! i wish i felt like those little guys!just writing this so i have something to keep my attention. lord knows staying busy really helps. the thing im noticing is how things are bothering me. i used to partake when i would feel rushes of emotion and now sometime the emotion comes and i cant control it. i know i have just ride the wave because i did this to myself so its whats expected.i dont plan on making any big decisions in the next week due to the ups and downs.if your reading this thanks because know body knows my little secret.
welcome!!! it took me a few weeks for the alcoholic fog to wear off, but then the same thing happened to me. i leanred that it wasnt anything new to me, it was just that i was using alcohol and drugs to try and block it instead of facing it all and learning how to deal with everything. so i had a lotta learnin to do.
it took T.I.M.E. but my thinkin started gettin weller as i put in the footwork to learn and change my attitude and actions.
i called it a rolller coaster of emotions. the roller coaster had some extremely high peaks and severely low valleys. but as T.I.M.E. went on, them peaks and valleys have gotten closer together.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:51 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I am only on day 4 so I don't have much to offer but I can say this is the first day 4 I have ever ended by feeling hopeful about day 5. I can thank SR for that. Keep posting. It helps. It really does.

((hug))
Old 08-08-2012, 07:13 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Welcome to the family, someone! We're so happy you've joined us.

We understand what you're going through - it does get better as you go along. I found that posting here relieved my anxiety and calmed me down. May you find encouragement and hope as you read the posts.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:50 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I wanted to say thank you to EVERYONE who took the time tonight.tomorro is going to be a good day i have my time schedualed. god bless
Old 08-08-2012, 10:55 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

someoneCLOSE, day 2? You are FANTASTIC. Congratulations.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:56 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

You're doing brilliantly. The first days are the hardest, but hang in thee.
Good stuff is just around the corner...xx