Notices

Staying on top of my inventory

Old 08-01-2012, 11:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Powerless over Alcohol

Staying on top of my inventory

Hello and Welcome to a new Month

I must continue to take personal inventory , and continue to set right any new mistakes as we go along this journey. This of course is no immediate fix or something to do every now and then. For it is something I must do constantly for the rest of my life.

I really have to watch out for those old things that can creep in ever so slightly a bit at a time. Those things can be many but the main one's for me are selfishness and self-centered, dishonesty, resentments, and fear. And I have been a bit stressed out lately with some fear. I have spent my life moving all over this country, but never sober. It was always that good ol geographical change. I have been here for awhile and have gotten sober here. So since I am putting my house up for sale, I find myself getting scared of what is going to happen. Even though it is all good now, I will be able to move where I choose and be somewhat okay financially for awhile.

But today its okay to have that emotion and realize it and work thru it. My daily prayer and meditation and asking my HP to take it and all will work out just the way it should. I know that it will. I cant thank the AA program enough or pay back ever for the things it has given to me.

So today I am honestly happy and serene, and that happiness is just a bi product of love and service. Service is just in my nature , and with love in my heart there is always going to be service to others. A life of power and joy and satisfaction is built on love and service. People that hate or are selfish and stay in that state are simply going against the law of their own being. So lets all share the good things, doing so we cannot hep but rubbing off on each other.

Well I got a good order for 8 dozen pierogi's at last night meeting. So I am off to roll in the dough. LOL.

Have a wonderful sober August 1st. And Smile cause sobriety looks good on You.!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Good love,
Old 08-01-2012, 01:50 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
That bell or bike person

the main one's for me are selfishness and self-centered, dishonesty, resentments, and fear
Those are all things i endeavour to work on,

thanks, M
Old 08-01-2012, 08:21 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Powerless over Alcohol

Yes M, lets just keep growing in our journey.