Prayers needed for ((SpeedyJason))

Old 07-17-2012, 09:23 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Prayers needed for ((SpeedyJason))

Most of you know ((Jay)), he is an RA, an ACOA and despite being one of the most awesome young men I know, bad stuff keeps happening.

I couldn't reach him for a few days, got an e-mail from his little sister ((Kirby)) - let's just say I'm very grateful she still had my e-mail back from his accident. She, Ken and Sue were also unable to get hold of him.

They called the cops to do a welfare check. Found out cops had been called to Jay's apt. 2 nights before, they found him "unconscious and not in a good way", he was rushed to the hospital.

The man who did this was the same sumbitch that is engaged to Jay/Kirby's egg donor and beat Jay when he saw him in a grocery store parking lot, Jay to 27 staples and a restraining order.

This is what I know - "Dick" tried to kill Jay. Taz, Jay's beloved dog, tried to protect Jay and Dick killed him. Jay has a broken arm, some cracked ribs and had to go to emergency surgery to have his spleen removed. Dick is in jail for attempted murder.

Jay should be okay physically, they are just watching for complications from the spleen removal.

I've told Kirby that I was posting here (Jay had previously given her is info when he couldn't get here) and I was waiting to find out more information. I have told her how very much her family - her, Jay, Ken, Sue, Monica are loved and to please let Jay know I/we are here when he's ready to talk.

I don't get how one awesome kid can keep getting stuff dumped on him. I hurt for him, I'm so angry I don't know what to do so I'm doing what I can.

Please keep Jay and Kirby in your prayers and thoughts.

Love, hugs, and prayers,

Amy
Old 07-17-2012, 09:36 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Oh my GOD!! I am too angry to post right now.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:48 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

I have read many of Jay's blogs. He seems to be an amazing guy who has had to deal with way too much in his young life and now this!! How sickening and disgusting.

He is in my prayers and if there is anything more I can do, please PM me!!

Thank you for sharing!
Old 07-17-2012, 09:48 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I'm asking the Creator to send Jay whatever he needs, for however long he needs it. To heal what might be broken inside.

I'm also asking the Creator to please make sure Dick Head never hurts another ever again.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:56 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

OMG,

Sending HEALING THOUGHTS and PRAYERS right now. Have put him on the
3 prayer lists I belong to.

Cannot post more right now, I am way too angry.

Love and hugs,
Old 07-17-2012, 09:58 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

This is simply.......I can't even find words. Thank God they have that man (I'm being generous with that term) locked up. Thank God that Jay is going to be ok. This is absolutely unreal. What on earth could this man (again with the generous term) gain from killing Jay? I don't understand what motivates some people.

I will keep Jay in my prayers. I hope his injuries heal quickly and his mind and heart do as well.

gentle gentle hugs to Jay this morning
ke
Old 07-17-2012, 09:58 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Insane, SpeedyJason, has posted quite a few things back in the past that has helped me and defiantly will be praying for Jay and Kirby I hope "Dick"gets what he deserves.The world has gone mad...
Old 07-17-2012, 10:26 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I really just don't understand how SO much crap can happen to one person. He doesn't deserve ANY of it. I am so miserably sad and angry. It's not FAIR!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-17-2012, 10:50 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

Prayin for ya Jay. You are FANTASTIC.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:53 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Sending my prayers and thoughts to Jay and his family.
TT
Old 07-17-2012, 10:56 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

How very sad. Positive energy and prayers for Jay.
Old 07-17-2012, 11:12 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

I just don't know what to say. I am still so angry I just see red!! Jason is the sweetest, most caring person and to have this happen to him is just unconscionable. "Dick" is a sick SOB and I hope he is put away for a long, long time! This just makes no sense whatsoever. Jason's POS egg donor deserves to be in jail too because no one will convince me that she didn't know this was going to happen!

Poor sweet Taz died defending his best friend. This must be excrutiating for Jay, not only physically but also emotionally. I am so angry I am in tears. This is all so freaking wrong!!

I am not much of a praying person, but I hope the Lord will hear me when I ask that He put his loving arms around Jay and Kirby and protect them. They have been put through enough misery in their young lives, mostly by people who should have loved and protected them.
Old 07-17-2012, 11:22 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

I appreciate you all, so much, and I completely understand the anger. I pray that whether it's prayers, good thoughts, thoughts from the universe or whatever that Jay and his true family, the people who love him and are hurting, can feel some comfort from all of us.

I'm a bit of a mess, admit it and am not going to apologize. I'm heading to the treadmill, as that seems to be the best of my options right now. Will definitely keep you all posted.

Love, hugs, and prayers,

Amy
Old 07-17-2012, 11:51 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

I wondered where he was.....I missed his posts. He has a special light.

I am sick to my stomach and also filled with rage.

Please God, send angels to surround Jay with comforting wings, so many that they can barely squeeze around his bed in the hospital room, and please remove all his fear and help him find a reason to live. We need his spirit in this world. This world needs Jay. It is the most deeply wounded who become the greatest healers. Please give him that chance.
Old 07-17-2012, 12:06 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Pray Jason heals quickly in every way possible. Life seems so unfair at times. This "man" will receive his just reward in due time. Thankful Jason was found in time.
Old 07-17-2012, 12:20 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Thanks, Impurrfect, for sharing this. Most of us here don't know one another personally, and wouldn't have heard about this. I appreciate the opportunity to say prayers for him while he's healing. God bless him and his precious partner, Taz.
Old 07-17-2012, 01:53 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Prayers for Jay- Kirby and his foster parents, you too Amy-

Like many here, I am so angry.
I respect Jason so much for getting that restraining order. Asking for help.
He has so much courage! Jason, if you are reading, you are my hero!
Old 07-17-2012, 02:45 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

My deepest prayers go out for Jason, this is just beyond sad. I pray that one day soon Jason can have a happy life filled with joy and blessings....he's due.

Thank you for letting us know.

Hugs
Old 07-17-2012, 03:21 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

I am angry beyond words, and I just keep thinking of how (((Jay))) lost his beloved Goliath, and was grieved beyond words. Then got his precious (((taz))).
I cannot believe this. It is a nightmare.

I want that devil dick to rot.

Sweet (((Jay))) and sweet (((Taz))) I am not so worried about Jays body healing, as his heart. Please God, have mercy, and give help here for our dear friend.
Old 07-17-2012, 03:42 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Hugs

God will mind Jay, and I think we will let the devil take care of the other fella.
I do think that he will benefit from having care and concern and prayers from us.
Thanks Impurrfect.