Notices

**Day 5 On Suboxone - The NEw Road To Revcovery**

Old 07-12-2012, 02:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile **Day 5 On Suboxone - The NEw Road To Revcovery**

Today is my 5th day CLEAN! I started suboxone July 9th. I was addicted to pain killers of all types anyones I could get at the time and a lot of them. For 3 years. The last week before I decided to get clean I started using H June 29th. A friend of mine that just got out rehab spent the night and woke me up at 6:30am to rush off to get his check next thing I know we pick up this kid from the Bottoms the west side at a gas station- the west side is a bad end of town in Columbus, Ohio- Anyway he then drives the boy to the dope dealers house and he gets himself H and me H next thing I know were sittin at white castle and the kid we picked up his arms are covered in abscesses and that scared me let alone we have needles and H and are sitting in a parking lott getting ready to shoot up. After my first shot I was hooked, at the end of the week I counted in just one arm 33 track marks. My "friend" hooked me up with the devil H! And his tattoo friends he met in rehab still on H couldnt find pills but could always find H so I found myself in a hole with this drug I slept all day one day. And these people who said they were my friends stole $500.00 dollars off of me. I told my mom the truth about everything. She is trying to help me and has spent already $205.00 on suboxone off the street. I cant keep going back to these people they just want to make money or have me buy them a pack of ciggs just for me to get the suboxone to help me, and believe me I've helped these people enough. Enough is enough from the blood suckers, they will suck you dry! I am reaching out to whom ever I can to help me find a doctor who can prescribe suboxone or methadone. I live in Columbus, Ohio and have called a lot of places and they want $250.00 every two weeks plus the prescription is around $400 at the cheapest. I've dug myself in a hole financially already which is my fault by using the drugs and continuing to throw away my money, but I couldn't help it, now I don't know what to do, its so pricey just to get help and the doctors don't care, and maryheaven is crap. I can pay some money, but not hundreds every month. Please can someone give me some kind've advice.

I have also tried cold turkey. I went to Crestone, Colorado last year for 3 months, my mind obviously wasn't strong enough, but I've realized a huge difference in my will power on suboxone or methadone if my mom gives me the dose and its taken as its suppose to be I can actually do this, this time! If anyone has ever doubted suboxone it really does work, but you have to want to do it and journal, and talk to others online if you cant goto a counselor. Take action now before its too late!

Thanks....=) ShamanAeyy!