my daughter again

Old 07-12-2012, 05:23 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lesa

my daughter again

Now she calls and says she was babysitting for money ..I like to know one thing you have kids you need to take care of..Her friends are saying she out of it and needs help so ..she likes to make you feel sorry for her and right now i dont ..how can you..she not even caring for her kids or calls to see they are ok ..Ishe gets mad her husBAND HIT HER ONE NIGHT I TAKE HE SAYS SHE DOES THE KIDS .I TOLD HIM HE HAD NO RIGHT NO MATTER WHAT .he cares for the kids and cant be around them till court ..she thinks you f her over if he ask i tell him i never saw her..sorry not lying for her..is this wrong ..
Old 07-12-2012, 05:51 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Who has the kids right now you? Seems there is more to the situation than her drug use? Does her hubby have a history of hitting her I am sorry but I could not really tell from your post if that is what you meant?

As for her babysitting I think you and I both know better than that.
Old 07-12-2012, 05:58 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
lesa

they hit one one another ..I live in dallas came back to stay with her this is her house..so it makes bad ..right now he not around cant be and she not around by choice..everyone to blame but her
Old 07-12-2012, 06:23 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Call social services and get things in motion to be able to take kids outta that house and home to Dallas with you. Just my opinion.