guess who called me from jail!?!

Old 07-03-2012, 04:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

guess who called me from jail!?!

Yall will never guess!! lol! Thats right its my good ole responsible mature got his sh*t together XABF : ) Woke up to a missed call from our county jail house and couldnt hear the name on the voicemail (but i was 100% sure who it was) so i checked our Inmate Roster and sure enough there was his name and mugshot next to a long list of pending charges: CAPIAS PRO FINE- Speeding, No DL, FTMFR, Ran Red Light, No DL in possession, Exp Insp Disp, PI, and Driving While Intoxicated 2nd. Hes already on probation for either a DUI or DWI! Maybe this makes me sound insensitive, but im glad hes in there. It was music to my ears hearing that voice recording on my vmail knowing exactly where it came from (im no stranger to collect call system from our jail). Im sure his grandpa will try to post bail like he always does but knowing hes there made me smile just a little & hopefully the judge will do what nobody has done before and make sure he deal with the consequences of his actions and keeps him locked up for awhiiiiiiiilllle!! Just wanted to share the "good" news.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:47 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Ps: this is the same guy who i haven't heard from in months. Hasnt called to check on our son or spent anytime with him but has the audacity to call me now!? Lord alcoholics really do live in an alternate reality!!
Old 07-03-2012, 10:41 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

hope he will leave you alone & open his heart & mind to the possibilities of another way of life ~
Old 07-03-2012, 08:03 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Very doubtful PINK but i do pray that he gets better: theres nothing else i can do though. Not my circus. Not my monkey. `
Old 07-03-2012, 08:46 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

It sounds like he's right where he needs to be!