SamoSamo

Old 06-30-2012, 07:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

SamoSamo

No advice needed tonight please, I just want to write as if I was talking to someone. Just read the thread about being accused of cheating. I have been accused of that for years. But I do not think it is a cover accusation for her cheating. We are both hopelessly committed.

We recently finished a week long beach vacation with her drinking family and I was ready to leave after day one but I was really stuck. I did manage to get away from the drinking for a day. Glad that is over.

I recently found a web-radio station that plays "Music for Young Lovers" which is a throw back to my teen years and the music is slow, warm, and dreamy and we both like it. So I set us up tonight to listen to the show and we got one request and dance in before her 7th glass of wine hit her and she crashed on the sofa. Yes... I feel relieved.

She did manage to mumble that she wanted me to take her to bed, about ten minutes before she passed out. She sometimes tries to talk romantically, ten minutes before passing out.

So the radio show is on now and I am listening to it as I type. He's playing "This I Swear is True" by the Skyliners. In the background I hear AW periodically moaning as if she is being disturbed as she sleeps.

Well, I am thankful for the music of my past.
Old 06-30-2012, 08:23 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
To thine own self be true.

It's good to be grateful.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:01 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Survivor