Was at the gym today and thought....

Old 06-25-2012, 11:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Was at the gym today and thought....

I'm such a strong woman/soul and I need to start getting pissed! Yes pissed.
I would never allow a friend or anyone in business to treat me the way I've allowed men to treat me. If they did, I cut then out of my life, heal and move on.

I've been through a lot of health issues in my life, change of career, break ups and trauma and have come through each to survive. All the while, never cowering.
I've always pushed myself, On my worst days with physical illness, I still went to the gym and worked full time and took my courses to be a Naturopath.
I work hard on my body to stay in shape and eat well, yet I use too much energy to feel sad and sorry for the men in my life because they have issues and I don't feel anger would be the best route.

Yet, the way I was able to heal from the addict I was with for 5 yrs was to stop the empathy and get PISSED!!!
Once the anger kicked in about who this fool was/is and how I allowed this jerk-bag to lie and do other cr&ppy things; it was like dust in the wind, he was outta my head and my life.

Now with this new break up, this guy is mentally unsound and had such a sad and horrible upbringing and is alone and struggles, so the healer in me feels bad for him.....well NUH UH, no more!
Today I am finally feeling that healing anger than got me through so many DARK DARK moments in my life.

Codependence are "empaths".....we carry too much empathy and if we can just tap into the power of anger, we could control the codependency way better.

Anger......it can be a beautiful thing :-)

Discuss