Notices

Day 16

Old 06-18-2012, 06:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 16

The week has start and I feel like crap. Not from drinking but from eating too much. I pig out a lot last night. Don't feel like eating anything. I calculated that I ate about 6500 calories. Trying to lose about 20 pounds and day will not help me one bit. Ate good the whole week and I'm resisting myself to 1500 calories a day and will most likely not eat today. I know it's not good to do that but will help me get some of those calories back and I don't feel like eating anyway.

Thats it for now later.
Old 06-18-2012, 06:55 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Since I've quit drinking, I've felt the urge to binge eat. Something I never really recognized before. I guess another outlet for my problems. Although it's not the healthiest decision, it sure beats the heck out of drinking. One problem at a time, I say.
Old 06-18-2012, 06:57 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

It sounds like by not eating today, you're sort of punishing yourself for yesterday. I find that I do a better job managing my weight if I just put the previous day's indiscretions behind me and get right back on track. Maybe a little extra cardio. Either way, it's awesome that you've made it do day 16 -- congratulations!
Old 06-18-2012, 11:17 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I've eaten bad food the past few days too and really feel rubbish for it. Not guilty but it's nice to want to make healthy choices now. Don't starve yourself actionpack! I've found that it really helps to try and keep my blood sugar on an even keel x
Old 06-18-2012, 11:20 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Congratulations on 16 days...
Old 06-18-2012, 04:22 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I can understand about starving today but I'm not hungry and its something I always do.