Notices

Sometimes the human heart can be really cold

Old 06-12-2012, 03:27 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Sometimes the human heart can be really cold

Just sad and hurt, someone I thought was a friend really flashed on me partly because of my circumstance. Partly because I have the wrong dis-ease. I know I can't take it personally but I guess I do. I own this but I'm trying to make payments. I quess its like driving a nail in a board, I pull it out but the hole remains even trying to spackle it over the damage is there under the surface. I quess its making the repairs one day at a time and realizing some people still see nothing but the hole. I guess some people value the hole more than the heal. I just have to go on even knowing this. Probably this post makes no sense but it can be wearing. I can just go on but the sadness and hurt, like the hole in the wood, is not so easily repaired. Need to be sure I put down the hammer and nail and keep moving forward. Some things are not so amendable and I guess that's a good lesson. Thanks SR for listening.
Old 06-13-2012, 04:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

prayers of comfort & healing for you
Old 06-13-2012, 05:01 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Spiritual Learner

Yes your first amend is to stay sober and focus on that, when you get to steps 8 & 9 then you can begin the amends process. The wounds are to fresh and need time to heal on both sides theirs as well as yours, and God will help in the process, what you can start now is praying for them in your prayer time nothing fancy but just keep it simple! Ask for them what you would want-serenity, happiness, security, for example or what ever you say will be fine.

God bless and stay strong!