Notices

Day 5

Old 06-08-2012, 06:42 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 5

Things are going a little bit better. I'm still sober but I'm always eat. Need to lose the weight that I gain again. Going back to work on Monday, so by then I should be at 100%. I'm just chilling at home and trying to not get in trouble. Having a hard time to sleep but that's normal after going on a 2 week bender.

Going back to the gym Monday and trying to back on my diet again on Saturday or Sunday. Need to lose this 20 pounds because I look fat now.

Decided not to try to date anyone now and focus on myself. Don't feel like I'm ready to date anyone. Will start dating again around 6 months.

Old 06-08-2012, 06:52 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Crazy Cat Lady

Very smart idea about the dating. It's better to get yourself straightened out some before bringing another variable into the equation. Companionship is great and all but everyone knows that relationships aren't all sunshine and lollipops. The exercise is awesome too. I find physical activity clears my head and reduces craves. Good luck with all that and the weight loss. Good to see ya!
Old 06-08-2012, 07:25 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Congrats on the five days! It sounds like you have set some goals for yourself and that is never a bad thing. I hear you about the dating, it's hard though. I figure, at least for myself, that I need to learn how to just "be," before seeking another relationship. We have a lot of things we need to do for ourselves, so why cloud it all up while dealing with the complexities of a relationship?