Speechless

Old 05-31-2012, 08:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Speechless

I thought I had read almost everything an addict would use for an excuse and would blame others for. I was asleep today and AH was ringing the doorbell and knocking I got up and asked who it was he says ME, I was expecting him on Friday so we could handle the legal issue we have. I opened the door and let him in and bam there he went.

He told me he has no life anymore that I had ruined his. Really?
Some of you already know I recently found out I have herpes 2 I went to be checked after I had been told by different people that he has been seen with known needle users and a prostitute.

Once I was told what I had I did tell AH showed him the information, on a website my doctor told me to go too. He read the information, watched the video, then went to wherever he goes or stays.

Apparently, he now has an active break out is why he came here today, telling me I ruined his life?? I thankfully have not had any breakout I figure he is just looking for someone to blame . He called my daughter and told her I have never cheated on your mother because I was scared I would get something and give it to her.

My daughter called me and told me that and said mom he didn't say I didn't because I love her she said there is something wrong with how he is saying things. I just told her it was Ok but could see the hurt in her eyes for the lack of what she felt he should have said I guess not really sure what she was thinking. I really wish he had not called her she didn't deserve that call.

My daughter was beaten and robbed by her exbf two nights ago she was hurt to the degree it was on the local news. Ihad to take herback to the hospital this evening but she did ask me to go to my F2F meeting and said she would wait if she got finished before I did,

I went to the meeting and a guy who usually goes to al-anon showed up and he knows nothing about me they have two new small paperbacks out and he bought him a set and handed me a set I tried to pay him for them and he said no that he had a feeling I needed them and wanted to get them for me. I kindly thanked him. I have not looked at them yet but I think God must have known something for this to have happened.

AH, also called about 30 minutes after his fit (from a number I didn't know) so I picked up the phone that call was all about I love you etc... I simply told him your calling because you know I have enough sense to ask my doctor for meds. in case I have a break out and you have one and no money for a doctor or meds he of course denied but he did finally get around to asking if he could have some of mine until he can get to a doctor. Really?

Some of you know I kept wanting to think we gave this to each other but after his behavior today I can say without a doubt I know he has been sleeping around and I likely got it from his actions and my choice to sleep with an addict. I find it a shame that we can't even have marital relations with out husbands or wives due to this terrible disease.

Thanks , for listening.
Old 05-31-2012, 09:02 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm sorry you're dealing with all of this but I'm so glad to hear that you are going to meetings and taking care of you. That was so very nice of that man to give you a set of the books. Perhaps someday....you can pay it forward and do the same for someone else who is struggling.

gentle hugs
ke
Old 05-31-2012, 09:26 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I had already thought about doing that when I can KE, one can never go wrong with pay it forward.
Old 06-01-2012, 05:14 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry you're going through this. ((hugs)))
Old 06-01-2012, 06:06 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Your daughter is laying there battered, bruised and scared out of her wits....and he calls her to dump HIS problems on her??? "Speechless" is right! I've read a lot of stories about selfishness here on SR, but this one's gotta be in the top 3. I am SO very sorry I do pray that things will get better soon. (((Hugs))) to both of you.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:24 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by crazybabie View Post
I opened the door and let him in
why?
Old 06-01-2012, 09:34 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

@cc88

I stated above that we have a legal issue that we either have to work on together or I would have to get my daughter involved which I refuse to do
Old 06-01-2012, 09:41 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

but.. not opening the door didnt mean you wouldnt have kept your plans to meet for the legal issue. You said you had a date and a time set already. Thats not a license to show up unannounced.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:25 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

(((((crazybabie)))))

We all make mistakes, boy did and do I, lol

It's done. It's over with. I bet you won't make that mistake again. I am
sure you really learned from this experience.

Now please please do not beat yourself up. Remember, it is "progress not
perfection."

Personally, I think you have been doing a pretty damn good job of continuing
to grow and change!!!!

J M H O

Love and hugs,