Notices

A word of encouragment I hope.

Old 05-29-2012, 06:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

A word of encouragment I hope.

It has been close to 30 days since I started the detoxing from oxycodone and other pain pills. I feel so much better. I haven't felt this good since I was 10 years old and being active in the political arena.

The withdrawals were not as bad, because I drank lots of water, yogart, banana, and a little fresca. I couldn't sleep for awhile. It wasn't fun, but because they made me feel like death, I will never allow them to put me on them again. That is why I say for me, it turned out to be a good thing, and I pray for all of you. We don't have to be slaves but can be free men and women.

I feel like I finished step one and moving on to the next one of healing the emotional pain. I have ptsd due to child abuse. Who knows how long it will take to master this step, but I will.

I am so grateful to this forum. You saved my life. Thank you.

Love and Blessings
Chrisy
Old 05-29-2012, 06:23 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Congrads on your 30 days Chrisy~~~its great to have you here
Old 05-29-2012, 06:25 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Beautiful words of encouragement Chrisy.

So inspiring for others. You're on a great path.

You've given yourself the gift of "freedom".

Big hugs
Old 05-29-2012, 06:25 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Good for you, Chrisy!
Old 05-29-2012, 06:36 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

congratulations Chrisy

D
Old 05-29-2012, 06:38 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

That's wonderful!
Old 05-29-2012, 06:39 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

That's awesome Chrisy...I still pray for you....I'm really glad to hear you're doing well...Keep going forward...And keep saying that Serenity Prayer. Congrats on 30 days!
Old 05-30-2012, 05:14 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Many thanks to all the posts. Sap, please keep praying. What is happening now, I have ptsd and it is hard for me to talk, so I write everything. I asked my nephew to be my voice within the family and to find me an place to heal the emtional and ptsd part of healing I am working on now, as step 2 for me. I want holistic.

I am half Brit so I would love to go to a place in the UK. Montana would be nice. I just need out of having to live with my mom who has abused me for 54 years because she doesn't like me. She loves me and I love her, but we are like oil and water and we don't mix. Not to long ago my own mother told me that my dad who loved me more then anyone and who I loved and kept me sane wanted her to abort me. Who says this to your child.

I am posting this here and I hope what we say is not going to be used against us at some later date. So that is why I am seeking to find a good healing program for childhood ptsd.

Also I am allergic to some drugs. Went to the hospital last week because the allergy pill the doctor prescribed hit me like someone spiked my water. So now I have to add another drug to the list that I can't take. I just want to go to a place where I don't have to worry about putting some drug in my month. Non nar drugs can put me out like sleeping beauty too. Drugs are the last kind of treatment I want.

My friend cheryl told me when I asked why she and I were allowed to be tortued by our mothers for many years and no one put an end to it and got me into treatment for the ptsd? She said because it wasn't against the law then as there were no child abuse laws started until 74.

I think part of the reason is no one WANTED TO SEE AND SO THEY MADE EXCUSES OF WHY NOT TO HELP my CRY FOR HELP.

Hoping my fighting so hard for a full and sobor recovery will force them to finally give me the medical treatment I have needed for years, but who people refused to give. Thank you for this forum, as I hold so much emotion in and don't cry. I hide my tears behind a smile.

I can only hope that others will want healing too.

Love you all.
Chrisy