A month today

Old 05-28-2012, 11:23 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

A month today

Amazes me how slow yet so quick at the same time a month can go by. Today is one month since I asked AH to move out. I can see some of my progress however so small progress is progress.

I have a FA meeting tonight I am glad it fell tonight I really need it. My daughter got a job and I thought was doing good I have been taling her back and forth she has been buying the gas now I am finding out she is drinling a lot and she called in sick today after I went and picked her up and brought her to my house.(Her phone was dead so I just went over)

I arrived about an hour earlier than usual because I was already out and my car has been acting up she grabbed her clothes for work and was gonna shower at my house, started getting sick and called in. I would not take her home until I had to leave again she didn't much like that but oh well.

She has admitted she is making herself sick again to lose weight she was almost hospitalized when she was 9 for that.

The dysfunction in this family is terrible. DD hung up on her dad the other night he had said he would take her to work and didn't show she called and asked what happened and he told her he fell asleep she responded yeah right dad you mean you popped another pill. My mind is all over the place, I am thankful for waking up today and very thankful we have a meeting tonight.

Extra thanks too my family here at SR we made me see the light about F2F.:ghug3
Old 05-28-2012, 11:43 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Still Standing

Wow. I'm glad that there is a meeting you can go to tonight as well. I'm very sorry to hear about your daughter's eating disorder. It all does sound very stressful for you. I'm really happy for you, that there is a meeting that you can go to, because the meetings are for us. It's our time to focus on and work on taking care of ourselves. I have a meeting tonight too & I'm really looking forward to it. It's just for me. I like that. I need that. Enjoy yours.
((((((Hugs)))))))
Old 05-28-2012, 12:08 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks, Nina

Enjoy yours as well at least we know tonight we will be taking care of us.
Old 05-29-2012, 06:33 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Angie
I remember how difficult it was for you to go to a meeting for the first time and how resistant you were to going. Your strength and sharing is helping some one else here on SR find the courage to go to a meeting too.

You are working to get healthy and that will also help others in your family learn how to do that for themselves if they choose to do so.

Keep working on you. You are worth it.

gentle hugs
ke