Notices

poem about my ecstacy days.

Old 05-20-2012, 12:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

poem about my ecstacy days.

Bingin on the boat again, resembles a wheely bin with lots of farmers n chiefs takin es from the magic tin. Lots of words in air bubbles trapped and forgotten we R all pale feels so good but look so rotten. A mystifying love of every movement U make another love and great freindship U made. All has come and gone so quick, U need another electrifying tablet t give U a kick. The evil birds rise with the sun, U sit and wonder wat the fuks just become. Post mortem begins U remember ur sins, everyone feels it the rooms full of confused grins.
Hope U like man take care.
Old 05-20-2012, 12:56 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi miko67, I like the fact you've used your experiences to be creative. Working our heads around drugs and alcohol is a process and writing poems must be very therapeutic! I couldn't reply to your message until I have 25 posts so decided to do it here. I hope you don't mind. I think you did great staying sober for four months! That is an unbelievable achievement and will have done so much good repairing your body and mind. The longest I have manged since 15 years old is 70 days. I felt great by the end but I forgot all the reasons I quit in the first place! Yeah, I am a big fight fan. I even do this thing where if there is a big fight coming up in six weeks or whatever, I imagine I am in training for a fight myself. I know it sounds weird but it helps to focus my mind on the training and strengthens my resolve NOT to drink.