Notices

People who move on....

Old 05-18-2012, 04:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Member of SMART Recovery

People who move on....

I started a new thread because I was recently in touch with Terminally Unique, and just wanted those who were concerned about his welfare to know that he is just fine. I would have posted this message in the earlier thread about him, but I saw that it had been closed.

I am not meaning to start another wave of sorrow about TU's departure, but it is important that people know he did not leave because he relapsed. He is NOT drinking. It was simply time for him to move on.
Old 05-18-2012, 04:33 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

He changed my thinking on a few things. Which is hard to do (just ask my wife, LOLOLOL)... Thanx OTT
Old 05-18-2012, 04:51 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
LDT

Thanks for the update, OTT. I was not worried about TU and relapse. I might not have agreed with everything he said, but I believed him to be most informative and faithfully read his posts.... As they say "knowledge is power".

I respect that he felt he had to move on. I REALLY get that. I wish him well.
Old 05-18-2012, 05:02 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks dude. Will you give him our love?

xx
Old 05-18-2012, 05:26 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
SoberOutlook

The timing is suspect. Could it be that TU is Mark Zuckerberg?

Whether or not, I'll miss reading his posts, which I thought added a healthful challenge to rote thinking.
Old 05-18-2012, 05:27 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

I am closing this thread as per our Rule #3.

TU's support here was really appreciated, but, he is no longer a member.

We all wish him well.

3. Breaching of privacy: Solicitation of names and addresses or other personal information for commercial purposes or, in the case of minors, for any purpose. Revealing personal information, including e-mail addresses, about other members that would identify them in the real world and which they have not otherwise made public online. This includes posting the contents of emails, private messages, private phone conversations, private letters, and/or any other private information that has not been shared on the forums by the member/non-member personally.

Do not post offline personal contact information (ie. your home address, phone numbers, email address etc.) and do not ask for personal information from others. Modify your member profile in the Control Panel at the top left corner of the forum to set privacy settings for your account. Use of full names (your first and last name) is allowed but strongly discouraged. This is to protect your security and identity.