My Incredible New Life

Old 05-01-2012, 06:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Talking My Incredible New Life

I'm writing to you now to secure the new things that are in store for us all.
I've been reading and working hard Steps 3, 4 and 5.
The thing is, amazing things are ACTUALLY starting to happen.
I'm realizing that I truly AM free from my vices and free to make decisions not based on my weaknesses or desire to hide or fear, I can make decisions with clarity and a full heart. And if I DO fall back on bad habit, it's not the end of the world, because I am a different person now. All streams of life go in different directions. I've been reading some philosophy - Husserl and Heidegger in particular and their concept of phenomenology. If you compare this to some of the things we know from Physics - Schrodinger's cat for example, or what we know of Quantum physics - we can not only be multiple places at the same time, but we also realize that All time exists at All moments, which would also imply its opposite, that No time exists. As the Buddhists say, it is quite literally: "The past is a dream and the future doesn't exist"
The only thing we can truly rely on is THE PRESENT.
In MY present, I can make the choice about today. I can make the choice about who I am.
I have made the choice to be strong, fruitful, full of hope - the kind of person that does incredible things and has incredible things happen to her, and more than that I DESERVE that and have the STRENGTH and CONFIDENCE to get what I want out of life. This is so important for me because I never permitted myself to feel very good about something for very long and often found ways to sabotage it for myself... Please, if anyone has the answer to That one, I'd love to hear it!
I have made this decision and I am beginning to feel the difference.
I wish I could share the prayer with all of you. In this moment, we are All new people, making decisions that create our attitudes and that will determine the way we will be perceived and the way We will perceive the world around us. We can decide where our next moment will take us! That's a powerful thought!!!
Welcome to your new life!!!
:day1:ghug3
Old 05-02-2012, 07:55 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Such a nice reminder - bumping to the top today for others to read. Thanks for sharing!