Sob...feeling really bummed

Old 04-24-2012, 04:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Sob...feeling really bummed

The AH has been trying to act like everything is fine since him drinking and our conversation about separating on Sunday and him trying to visit his old girlfriends etc. Asking me how my day was blah blah blah. It is making me feel absolutely crazy and I have got to take a strong stand to step off this crazy train. I told him this morning that either he leaves or I will leave with our son. I told him I can't pretend that everything is fine anymore because it is not. He said he will leave, and find a place to live. I will enforce this boundary, I am fully prepared to leave he doesn't.

I can't stop crying. I know it is the best thing. I know it is the right thing for my son and I. But I still can't stop crying. I feel overwhelmed. I feel scared. I feel alone. But, I will keep moving forward no matter what. But right now...I guess I just need to cry.

Thanks for this place to express my feelings...
Old 04-24-2012, 04:56 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

The thing that kept me hanging on to the devastating marriage to my EXAH was the sheer terror of being on my own and being a single parent (from a prior marriage, not ours).

Are you able to attend any Alanon meetings for face-to-face support?

You are not alone. We are here to walk with you in this journey.

Sending hugs of support!
Old 04-24-2012, 06:26 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

oh sweetie, I wish I could reach through this computer and give you a hug! This too shall pass, the spinning will stop, just keep putting one foot in front of the other and you will reach a place where you will begin to see a new happier beginning for your life and your sons. We are here for you, keep posting.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:44 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

It gets easier to stop crying I promise! I still cry about once a week or so, but that is improvement. I am so sorry for your pain.