Notices

First Post Please help

Old 04-23-2012, 11:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Post First Post Please help

Hi everybody i really need someone to help me get through this im sick of this road i have been going down and so mad at myself. I was clean from opiates for a year through detox with suboxone and then i starting using again and now another year has passed and im at my worst i have ever been. And i seriously am in desperate need of somebody to talk to who knows where i am coming from. Its now monday or really tuesday at 2am but on friday i was suppose to go back to the doctor to take my first dose of suboxone and i let my addiction come over me and i cant take it anymore i want my life back. Im going to the doctor as soon as i wake up to take my suboxone and i just really need some support. When i take the suboxone my mind still is always thinking about using. I just really need some one to help me get through this please i just want my life back. IM READY TO BE OVER THIS.. I JUST WISH THAT I HAD WENT ON FRIDAY. I just cant forgive myself for anything.. i dont know what to do anymore please help
Old 04-23-2012, 11:26 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi and welcome betternewme

I don't know much about subs, but I hope some of our other posters will chime in

You might also like to check out our subs forum
Suboxone/Methadone Maintenance or Detox - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

welcome aboard

D
Old 04-23-2012, 11:49 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Love them anyway...

Glad you are here posting. Dont stop reaching out. I dont have experience in this area but there are some who do. You are not alone. There is hope.

Welcome to SR!!
Old 04-25-2012, 07:50 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thank you so much those two messages are already making me feel better thank you so much.. i have been clean for two days now it feels great but its hard....
Old 04-25-2012, 07:53 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
~sb

Welcome to SR!
Old 04-25-2012, 08:08 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by betternewme7 View Post
Thank you so much those two messages are already making me feel better thank you so much.. i have been clean for two days now it feels great but its hard....
Welcome to SR betternewme7...Two days is wonderful...It's not easy but it's worth it...Just hang in there and you'll find some good support here...You aren't alone anymore.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:11 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Have you talked to your doctor yet?...
Old 04-26-2012, 03:51 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Hi and welcome Betternewme,
No experience with what you are going through just want to offer support and say hang in there.
CaiHong
Old 04-26-2012, 05:20 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by betternewme7 View Post
Hi everybody i really need someone to help me get through this im sick of this road i have been going down and so mad at myself. I was clean from opiates for a year through detox with suboxone and then i starting using again and now another year has passed and im at my worst i have ever been. And i seriously am in desperate need of somebody to talk to who knows where i am coming from. Its now monday or really tuesday at 2am but on friday i was suppose to go back to the doctor to take my first dose of suboxone and i let my addiction come over me and i cant take it anymore i want my life back. Im going to the doctor as soon as i wake up to take my suboxone and i just really need some support. When i take the suboxone my mind still is always thinking about using. I just really need some one to help me get through this please i just want my life back. IM READY TO BE OVER THIS.. I JUST WISH THAT I HAD WENT ON FRIDAY. I just cant forgive myself for anything.. i dont know what to do anymore please help
Have you called NA and attended their meetings? Many folks there who have overcome exactly what you are facing.

All the best.

Bob R
Old 04-26-2012, 08:21 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

i might actually try that.. I never have really thought about going. And congradts you have been clean for 23 years thats so good to here <3
Old 04-26-2012, 08:36 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Here is a site you can check out...

Delaware Narcotics Anonymous
Old 04-26-2012, 09:01 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad that you're sober now and that you're feeling better.

You will find lots of support here and I hope you keep reading and posting.